Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckenbauer confirms Owen deal with United

FINALLY

This is what we needed. A proper defensive midfielder that can help keep things tidy at the back since Keano departed, and which Scholes and Carrick dont normally do. I guess since Bayern ended up in 4th place, and no Champions League next season, selling Hargreaves was perhaps the right thing to do in order to generate some cash for buying newer players, as well as United aiming to build a squad that can help them re-establish their Premiership dominance ahead of Chelsea.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...en+United+deal

sigpic

Suprise Suprise, Great Man U get Hargreaves and we get Sidwell, Plus were gonna lose Jobie, Essie, Drogs and SK.(and Geremi but who cares)

Comment

Bye Bye Hergreaves, We love ya, dont forget Bayern made you what you are and Hitzfeld let you play in CL semi final against Real Madrid when you were 19 and you were awesome always
      Respect to the best DM of the world.

Comment

HEHE I am a MAN UTD fan and a BAYERN MUNICH fan so for me its just an internal switch of the payer!
        the guy remains in the family
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
          Suprise Suprise, Great Man U get Hargreaves and we get Sidwell, Plus were gonna lose Jobie, Essie, Drogs and SK.(and Geremi but who cares)
          steve sidwell.. dont make me larf.. hes not even a nanomillimeter as good as hargreaves lol

gr8 buy

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
            steve sidwell.. dont make me larf.. hes not even a nanomillimeter as good as hargreaves lol
            gr8 buy
            Who the **** is sidwell anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
              Who the **** is sidwell anyway?
              some ginger fella who plays for Reading.....LOL, just look at him! Chelsea material fo' sho

Comment

Originally posted by Sraosa

Comment

Originally posted by Sraosa
                  some ginger fella who plays for Reading.....LOL, just look at him! Chelsea material fo' sho

LOL gingers.

Comment

There's only one ginger maestro !!!

PAUL SCHOLES !!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                      There's only one ginger maestro !!!

PAUL SCHOLES !!!

1 of the best players to grace football

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
                        gr8 buy
                        I know its pathetic, plus I'm hearing us paired with McCarthy as well. Cant we just get someone like Mavuba and not some championship, prem league wanna be.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                          Bye Bye Hergreaves, We love ya, dont forget Bayern made you what you are and Hitzfeld let you play in CL semi final against Real Madrid when you were 19 and you were awesome always
                          Respect to the best DM of the world.
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                          X