NHL Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHL Finals

I searched and searched and searched, yet couldn't find any NHL related thread!
    Shame, shame, shame!

Anyways, I guarantee you all that Ottawa Senators will beat the crap out of Anaheim Mighty Ducks, if they don't I'll be nice enough to striptease and film it, then post for y'all to watch!

On a serious note, Sens will humiliate the Ducks!

What do uZzZzZz think?
    Of course Ottawa
    0%
    Undoubtedly Anaheim
    0%
    I root for Ottawa but I think the Ducks will win
    0%
    I cheer for the the Ducks, However the Senators will claim the cup!
    0%

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...light=playoffs
    lol i guess u didnt search hard enough

Comment

yea theyve been on fire this seasone... i dont noe shit about doke but im pretty sure ottawa is going to bring back the trophy to canada after 14 years
      Question the logic behind my argument!!!

Comment

Theres already a huge one dedicated to the playoffs Keano. And it's on the front page of the International Forum...

Anyways I sincerely hope Ottawa wins, and wins big. Those pesky ducks have annoyed me all season. I hate Pronger he deserves nothing, he's a traitor. Even though I'm not an Oiler fan one bit, what he did was quite pathetic.

BTW is that girl with MJ in the photo popular? shes hot. Any chance you have her name?
        STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
        A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by benreyhani15
          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...light=playoffs
          lol i guess u didnt search hard enough
          LOL, other forums don't count!
          I was talking about the general forum!

BTW, I have always wanted the Canadian teams to win the Cup, especially my Beloved team Vancouver and then Montreal Canadiennes.

Oh guys I am sorry for not seeing the other related threads, afterall I am a Rookie over here! lol

Comment

i really dont care who wins. i just wanna watch some good hockey. both teams deserve to win it. go ducks and sens haha lol. but it would be nice to see selanne win the cup cuz he is such a great player and has like 2 years left so yeah he really deserves it. also as much as i hate pronger lol id like to see him win it too. but then also id like to see alfredsson also so yeah again dont matter who wins
            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Ottawa in 5...the way Ottawa is playing these days, nothing can stop em
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

canadian teams recently have had very bad luck.. calagary in 04 edmonton last yr.. now this time is ottawas turn.. they alway have a gud run but never win// anahiem has home ice number 1 number 2 ottawa only plays with 1 good line and they havent played a tuff defence like pronger nidermayer beauchimin// if ottawa wins it wil be bad for us leaf fans.. they already talk enuff smack at the acc wen they play now imagine if the won the cup lol also emery is not as good as jiggy he is guna have to prove himself.. and the sens team does not have much experience they never been to the finals b4 but the ducks have.. i say ducks in 7.. look at getzlaf to shyne
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Anaheim-Disney doesn't deserve to be in the finals in the first place !! I hope Ottawa wins, but I have a feeling that the refs will play a role in the series just like they did in Detroit vs Anaheim. I don't care much for the East but it is clear that both Detroit and San Jose are superior to Anaheim in the west.
                  The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

I don't know anything about NHL so I didn't vote. Would someone kindly explain?

AUTHENTIC BROS- For You

This song is so0o0o my Summer '08 song

Comment

Go Sens Go!!!

Heatley Shiirehhhhh
                      Alfredson Shiiiiireeeeehhhh
                      Spezza Shiiireeeeehhhhhhhh

Ottawa Shiiiiiireeeeehhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by 1001 Shab
                        I don't know anything about NHL so I didn't vote. Would someone kindly explain?
                        its ice hockey and on monday these to teams are playing for the bigest prize of them all: THE STANLEY CUP . yeah um the ducks and la kings will be playing in london like in october to0
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

i dont watch or follow hockey but i like the leafs and no other team since they are blue like esteghlal and there is more important things happening on monday IPL FINALS
                          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                          Villa + Messi =

Comment

let the series begin boys

ducks in 7
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

ducks in 5, i knew it.. the game has to sell in these kinda cities like anahiem before a canadian team gets the cup.. well 16 of the 19 players who dressed for anahiem tonite were canadian anyways, im sure the party is over in anahiem right now anyways.. if ottawa won it theyd be partying for the next 10 yearrs.. i hope americans either catch on to our lovely game or they give up on them cuz there should only be like 15 teams in this league. go leafs go
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                              X