Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ottawa Senators VS Anaheim Mighty Ducks threat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

second period and its 4-3 for Ottawa.

Comment

5-3 for the sens, great goal by Volchenkov.

Comment

Wooh. Come on Ottawa. It was such an exciting game. Irritating too, 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2,3-2,3-3 then finally 4-3 for the Sens, then 5-3. My cousins and stuff in Ottawa must all be really excited now.

Come one Ottawa. (Only one team out of 30 has won the series after being 2-0 down , but I think the next game's in Ottawa so the Senators can stay in it.

Comment

wow now we have a series. i said before that i dont care who wins, cuz all i wanna see is good hockey. also i want selanne to win the cup. but now that sens show life, my dreams for teemu winning it are going down lol
          SHOW TIME!

Comment

ottawa will win their home games and anahiem theirs.. ducks in 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWaGAaRmqn0
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

1-0 Ottawa after one period.

Comment

im not amused, by any means of the imagination...that's pretty much it...bandwagon ride over lol...i still somehow hope ottawa can pull it off, but very little chance of that happening realistically
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

wow that shiit was hella funny when alfredsson shot the puck diresctly at neidermayer lol
                  SHOW TIME!

Comment

Ottawa=Chokers
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                    X