For our iraqi friends here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For our iraqi friends here...

Nashat Akram is linked to Sunderland. im glad for him, he is a great player and can be one of asias best midfielders

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=321189
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Wow...That would be a great move for any Iraqi supporter...
    I have to say He is a great midfielder with alot of skill, And Sepahan did well to keep him quiet during their matches...

He can surely play in Europe.....But suceeding in England specially is still to be seen.....I would like to see how he performs

Comment

Nashat's move to Sunderland was reported about 4-5 weeks ago, as well as the Alaa AbdulZahra move to Holland.
      http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?t=4219925

Recently Nashat's move have been making headlines in the Arab papers for the last week or so, as he was also reported to move to Qatar but for now that news has been proven untrue.

Even though its a taugh challange but I really wish he goes there and tries his luck. Surely any experience there is better than playing in the Gulf leagues.

Comment

Lets hope Al Shabab dont screw it up by charging a ridiculous amount from Sunderland - Saudi clubs do overprice their players, Mohammed Noor could have been a Villareal player after the 2006 World Cup had it not been for Al Ittihad demanding too much from them
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
          Lets hope Al Shabab dont screw it up by charging a ridiculous amount from Sunderland - Saudi clubs do overprice their players, Mohammed Noor could have been a Villareal player after the 2006 World Cup had it not been for Al Ittihad demanding too much from them
          He's made it clear he wants to leave KSA, so I believe Al-Shabab released him.
          Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball
            He's made it clear he wants to leave KSA, so I believe Al-Shabab released him.

I hope he gets all the contract dealings, work permit issues sorted out - although I believe he has played the necessary amount of games right to qualify for a permit without any special appeal from club needed right ?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah

I hope he gets all the contract dealings, work permit issues sorted out - although I believe he has played the necessary amount of games right to qualify for a permit without any special appeal from club needed right ?
              Well, I hope so. He was suspended by the coach last year for a lengthy period and missed a lot of games, but I hope he's played enough!

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball
                Well, I hope so. He was suspended by the coach last year for a lengthy period and missed a lot of games, but I hope he's played enough!
                Oh

In that case, if he impresses the management and the deal does go through and he isnt automatically given a work permit, then I can foresee Keano appealing to the British Govt citing his special talent and that does normally work out fine in most cases.

I wonder what roy will say about seeing an Iraqi playing for them Mackems soon inshallah
                sigpic

Comment

Well if there is a problem with the amount of games he's played, let's hope it succeeds like in Teymourian's case.

Comment

Working...
                  X