Sweden vs Iceland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweden vs Iceland

Okey now i acctuly do belive that sweden will go to the final of european championship they are owning iceland and are in the lead with 5-0 66 min.

Proud to be of Aryan stock
    "Since ancient times, Persians have used the term Aryan as a racial designation in an ethnic sense to describe their lineage and their language, and this tradition has continued into the present day amongst modern Iranians (Encyclopedia Iranica, p. 681, Arya). In fact, the name Iran is a cognate of Aryan and means "Land of the Aryans.""

Comment

Comment

sweden always seem to breeze through the qualifying phase of major tournaments and sometimes even the final group stage, but well have to wait and see
        Go Cows!

Comment

Sweden played below their capacity in my opinion. They could have scored at least 2 more goals. I hate to see so many missed passes and the long balls from the defence. I saw some good things there but Sweden is not as good as they were 2004.
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
          And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Working...
          X