Italy vs. Lithuania [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italy vs. Lithuania [R]

AUNAS, Lithuania, June 6 (Reuters) - Two superb strikes from Fabio Quagliarella on his first start gave Italy a 2-0 win in Lithuania in a Euro 2008 Group B qualifier on Wednesday.
    The 23-year-old Sampdoria striker lashed home from the edge of the box with his left foot after 31 minutes and then scored with a dipping effort just before halftime to settle Italy's nerves after a difficult start.
    Lithuania, who drew 1-1 in Italy in September, had matched the world champions in the early stages but lost their way after going behind.
    Italy made several changes from Saturday's laboured 2-1 win in the Faroe Islands and looked more dangerous with Udinese's Antonio Di Natale missing two clear-cut chances.

oh maaan that dude is sick!

I gotta find the goals now

He was the one i made a thread about not too long ago. He's the future of Italy

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN
      oh maaan that dude is sick!
      I gotta find the goals now
      Both goals are sweet strikes, I looked for them on youtube, but couldnt find them.

Comment

I watched the game live and I have recorded it at home. sweeeeeeeeeet goals!

Italy played well this time. We could have scored 2 more. Well done to the boys.
        VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

check his goal on youtube against cheivo,, search quaqliarella vs cheiveo and thats the sickest goal ull ever see in ur life
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Check out his bicycle kick! it's the sickest I've ever seen! He land on his feet!!!
            VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
              Check out his bicycle kick! it's the sickest I've ever seen! He land on his feet!!!
              Thank you, I'll rep u when they let me.

Comment

OMG....you're rite viva

I didnt notice before when i saw it..he really landed back on his feet after the bicycle
                Can ronaldinho even do that?

Comment

HERE WE GO....goals of the game

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xgHnE7aFzsk

Maaan what a sick ass player...he can shoot, dribble, head...complete striker.

Comment

HERE WE GO....goals of the game
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xgHnE7aFzsk
                    Maaan what a sick ass player...he can shoot, dribble, head...complete striker.
                    WOW!!!!!!!! The future is here.

Comment

I remember and thats how I got introduced to him. Damet garm bro. You called it

But I am very very impressed by Fabio. I have NEVER EVER seen anybody shoot like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X