Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country has the best goal keepers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which country has the best goal keepers??

I'm not talking about THE BEST goalie in the world

Dont base this on stats either, just your intelligent opinion (if you are one )
    Italy
    0%
    Brazil
    0%
    Holland
    0%
    Germany
    0%
    Spain
    0%
    USA
    0%
    England
    0%
    Argentina
    0%
    France
    0%
    Other...explain
    0%

The poll is expired.

Ma vote goes to Italia, they have Buffon and they've had Goalies like Francesco Toldo, Dino Zoff and go on...

Comment

definately between italy and germany, but spain is a close third....

Comment

im going to go with spain, although germany is a very, very close second. Oliver Kahn, the best player in the 02 world cup is a BACKUP to lehmann, and imo rensing is better than all of them. And i dont even like germany. A

But spain; Casillas, canizares, reina... the goalie of the best team in the world last year, victor valdez, wasnt even called up for the world cup...and that shows the depth. And all the la liga games you see, you see amazing goalies that would be starters for 95% of national teams but arent even considered for the world cup (for example the guy who saved david villas pk a few weeks back, i forget what team, i think deportivo, he was just AMAZING) and nekounams teammate ricardo is fantastic as well.

but no question the best in the world is buffon.

Comment

Italy-Buffion, Abbiati, Peruzzi, Amelia, De Sanctis, Flavio Roma! Brazil has by far the most overrated goalies, I mean people like Helton are utter crap, and Dida and Doni are ok.Julio Cesear is probably the best they have. England used to be deep but Robinson shouldnt start when they have James. USA also for their pedigree has suprisingly strong keeper-Friedel, Keller, Howard.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
            Italy-Buffion, Abbiati, Peruzzi, Amelia, De Sanctis, Flavio Roma! Brazil has by far the most overrated goalies, I mean people like Helton are utter crap, and Dida and Doni are ok.Julio Cesear is probably the best they have. England used to be deep but Robinson shouldnt start when they have James. USA also for their pedigree has suprisingly strong keeper-Friedel, Keller, Howard.
            I voted for Italy as well they always have great goalies as you pointed out. For some reason USA can prduce some decent goalies as well. Personally I think Friedel is better than Keller but for now Keller is the starting goalie. Anyways I'll put the Germans in a close 2nd.

Comment

historically Germans have been the most consistent as far as Keepers are concerned, even though most major european nations have followed very closely.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

germany, they have so many good goalies such as kahn, arsenal keeper, sttutgart and so many other keepers in bundesliga are german

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

italy and germany have always produced the best world keepers...
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

IRAN!

NOT!
                    Karimi 8 Gerrard
                    th wonders of the world

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goalkeeper_%28football%29
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Brazil...

Dida (AcMilan), Gomes aka MONSTER (PSV), Helton (porto), Doni(AsRoma), Julio Cesar (Inter)

Comment

Spain--Reina Valdes Canizares Cassillas

Comment

I donno why even we have options like brazil, Ppl voting for Countries other than Germany and Italy are prolly joking this poll.

Check these goalies:
                            1-Oliver Kahn
                            2- Buffon
                            3-Lehmann
                            4-Perozzi
                            5-Hilde Brandt
                            6- Toldo
                            7-Rensing

Yea spain has Casillas, very good goalie, but well, he is the only one out there.

Comment

top 5 italian keeprs of all time

1. zoff
                              2.peruzzi
                              3. paglicua
                              4. buffon
                              5.toldo

future goalie

marco amelia
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...