Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country has the best goal keepers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masoud_A
    I donno why even we have options like brazil, Ppl voting for Countries other than Germany and Italy are prolly joking this poll.

Check these goalies:
    1-Oliver Kahn
    2- Buffon
    3-Lehmann
    4-Perozzi
    5-Hilde Brandt
    6- Toldo
    7-Rensing

Yea spain has Casillas, very good goalie, but well, he is the only one out there.
    canizares, reina, valdes, ricardo...

Comment

spain..casillas, canizares, valdes, reina are all world class..+ they have contreras, palop ++++

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus_da_virus
        IRAN!

NOT!

lol I wanted to say that too.

but no its germany

thats a fact

1. and 2. bundesliga are full of goalkeepers who could easily be the first goalkeeper in the other named countries

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
          I donno why even we have options like brazil, Ppl voting for Countries other than Germany and Italy are prolly joking this poll.
          Check these goalies:
          1-Oliver Kahn
          2- Buffon
          3-Lehmann
          4-Perozzi
          5-Hilde Brandt
          6- Toldo
          7-Rensing
          Yea spain has Casillas, very good goalie, but well, he is the only one out there.
          Rensing??

Masoud jan, Rensing has played only 12 matches in three years time for Bayern, he could become an excellent goalkeeper but right now he is nowhere to be included in that list among those goalkeepers.

Right now Brazil has some excellent goalkeepers. The best goalkeeper of the Dutch league was Gomes and he isn't invited to the NT of Brazil, he will probably go to Arsenal or AC Milan next season.

I don't know for which country I should vote :P They all have good goalkeepers.

Comment

I can't believe Keller is still the goalie for USA. This guy was ther goalie when we played them in WC 98. You must admit tha tis impressive having such a long stint on the National Team. lol Madavakia and Estili(sp?) sure made him look bad.

Comment

i'd say spain, with italy coming close behind them.
              spain has casillas, valdes, reina, canizares, & others that are really good.

italy has good ones too. they have buffon, who's the best in the world, & some others, but yeah. i voted for spain.

Comment

it is a fact that Germany traditionally has had the best keepers. let's not waste time arguing it
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
                  canizares, reina, valdes, ricardo...
                  Cani got to be the most inconcistent goalkeeper in history

Valdes? He is hated by Barca fans! Padeshahe Sooti, Team kalle kon (if you get what I say)

Reina? come on man, He is good, but not world class.

Ricardo who?

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad
                    Rensing??
                    Masoud jan, Rensing has played only 12 matches in three years time for Bayern, he could become an excellent goalkeeper but right now he is nowhere to be included in that list among those goalkeepers.
                    Right now Brazil has some excellent goalkeepers. The best goalkeeper of the Dutch league was Gomes and he isn't invited to the NT of Brazil, he will probably go to Arsenal or AC Milan next season.
                    I don't know for which country I should vote :P They all have good goalkeepers.
                    Everytime he has played he has showed he is class.

I donno what to say man, you consider Brazil as a goal keeper producing country? I got nothing to say.

Comment

OMG...who voted for DONI ??

did you not see the man u. - roma game?? LOL

Brazil does NOT have the best goalies, i just put them on there because they're one of the best teams in the world.

Comment

call me bias
                        but spain
                        are u kidding me?
                        4 goalkeepers in 4 worldclass A clubs
                        Casillas - Madrid
                        Reina - Liverpool
                        Canizares - Valencia
                        Valdez - Barca
                        ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Rensing is going to be the best keeper in the next 2, 3 years...in my opinion, he can already take over for Kahn and do even better than Kahn did

in terms of keepers, italy and germany come to mind
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Definently Italy, with close chase by Germany

Comment

valdez is iran's roudbarian, how careless can a GK get???

canizarez is like rahmati, plays a few good games, goes back into hibernation mode!

cassillas is iran's talebloo, very good in reacting, very good in saving long range shots, but has problems with high balls.

spains anothonio zubizaretta was a good GK.
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN
                                OMG...who voted for DONI ??
                                did you not see the man u. - roma game?? LOL
                                Brazil does NOT have the best goalies, i just put them on there because they're one of the best teams in the world.
                                Your poll is not based on goalies, its on the NTs rank man!
                                Argentina? Brazil? USA?
                                Its either you should have included all the FIFA reged National teams, or just ones with atleast 2 world class keepers.

Comment

Working...
                                X