Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country has the best goal keepers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw i cant seem to understand why so many people voted for italy.

Other than buffon they dont have any class goalies.

Comment

its not just currently but over the years...
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

usa .....no doubt...!

Comment

only because italy has one buffon doesnt mean that italy produces better goalkeepers in general.

rensing in germany is quite good but hes rather average. there are better than him, especially young ones

Comment

there should be more votes for Brazil than Italy, without Buffon Italy can't even compete with Brazil's keepers.

Spain and Germany are the top 2.
            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

how can you guys DOUBT italy goal keeping??

It must be the joke of the year...they might not be known but if you watch SERIE A there are some sick ass goal keepers in other teams such as catania, parma, sampdoria etc...

Also dont forget the past keepers they've had..come on now

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN
                how can you guys DOUBT italy goal keeping??

It must be the joke of the year...they might not be known but if you watch SERIE A there are some sick ass goal keepers in other teams such as catania, parma, sampdoria etc...
                Also dont forget the past keepers they've had..come on now
                You do realise that according to the poll here (as if that friggin counts at the end of the day), no one is doubting Italy and they lie merely a few votes behind to Germany

I say BOTH teams have made the best goalkeepers for many eras at a stretch.....then again other countries like Soviet Union and Denmark produced once-in-a-blue-moon yet unmatchable gems like Lev Yashin and Peter Schmeichel
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman
                  masoud jan... without any doubt the overall quality of brazilian keepers is the best atm.
                  Gomes (relatively uknown) but is going to be a superstar (if he isnt already at psv) in the world.
                  Then we have Dida at AcMilan
                  Julio Cesar at Intermilan
                  Doni at AsRoma
                  Helton at Porto
                  Need i say more?
                  how can you call Helton class , he is a shitty Goalkeeper.... he is like our Roudbarian

Comment

Poland.

Comment

Tanzania!
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
                        Yashar jan..
                        Valdes has been stupid this year..but has also been somewhat affective..
                        He is just 25 but he is talented..maybe a bit inexperienced here and there but for example the away game against Liverpool.. he was the reason we walked outta Liv. with our heads held high..he has had some bad games.. but his actually a GOOD goalie..
                        nothing compared to Reina and Casillas but he also stated that his trying to be in Aregones's plans..
                        Lets not forget ..Barca have conceeded the least this season second to Madrid i believe. if i am not mistaken!
                        I think you got your asnwer after the game against Espanyol lastnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                          You do realise that according to the poll here (as if that friggin counts at the end of the day), no one is doubting Italy and they lie merely a few votes behind to Germany

I say BOTH teams have made the best goalkeepers for many eras at a stretch.....then again other countries like Soviet Union and Denmark produced once-in-a-blue-moon yet unmatchable gems like Lev Yashin and Peter Schmeichel

yea i know most people in their rite mind wouldnt doubt italy but i was just answering to those who keep mentioning names. In the end its not always names that count...i go by what i see from watching many many years of football.

Comment

the country that produces the best goalies in comparison to the rest of their players....USA

USA has three european goalies right now, all world class. Howard, keller, friedel.

This is because these players start out playing basketball or gymnastics or another sport that builds their body very well for goalkeeping, and of the USA's sheer number of athletes, the most agile and athletic ones with demonstrated hand-eye coordination from another sport become goalies.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000
                              the country that produces the best goalies in comparison to the rest of their players....

well if u want to go by that, i think saudi arabia or oman deserve a mention in this poll

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                                valdez is iran's roudbarian, how careless can a GK get???
                                canizarez is like rahmati, plays a few good games, goes back into hibernation mode!
                                cassillas is iran's talebloo, very good in reacting, very good in saving long range shots, but has problems with high balls.
                                spains anothonio zubizaretta was a good GK.
                                Andoni
                                but he was aweful in WC 98
                                and I don t agree with you comparisons......Spain's Goalkeepers in a wheelchair are better than those names u mentioned...
                                ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Working...
                                X