Gold Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Cup

yeah discuss the competition here. and damn cubas goalie is good, reminds me of sum1
    SHOW TIME!

Not good enough though. He should have been able to hold on to the ball on Mexico's 2nd goal.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

lol why dont they just make the usa and mexico play a match for this tournament every year!?

Comment

Because other than 1993 and 1998 the final has never been US-Mexico.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

this tournament sucks, even asian cup is more exiting and now that Australia's in it its much more better..

Comment

I want to see a US-Mexico final,,,that would be a match.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
              this tournament sucks, even asian cup is more exiting and now that Australia's in it its much more better..
              Then why are you watching it? Change the channel or just turn the TV off.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
                Then why are you watching it? Change the channel or just turn the TV off.
                maybe i will!

Comment

it is not that bad actually,,,I like the fact that they are accepting no more teams from other continent and it is now between north american teams only.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Canada juss killed costa rica
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

damn usa beat tnt 2-0
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam
                        damn usa beat tnt 2-0
                        USA is good man they beat China 4-1 in a friendly and a few months back they smoked Mexico 2-0. Theyh are just the team that people love to hate so they are always kind of taken lightly.

Comment

US team is a good team despite what many of us might want to believe and with good investment and great management, US will only get better...the youth system in US is very beneficial to the NT.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
                            Gold Cup is different. Its bi-annually.

Comment

right now im wathching mexico and honduras, its a very good match and both teams are playing well. mexico is winning 1-0 on a pk by catuomochhvshfhwgv blanco, honduras had a pk as well but the dude hit the post

update: blanco just recieved a red card in the 49'

update: el capitan PAVON scores the game winner on a beautiful header in 91'

honduras 2-1 mexico FT
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Working...
                              X