Gold Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are right

u no in 98 when iran played usa after the game my dad said i think this wll be the last time iran beats usa because they will invest in this sport and then they will become a power.. they are a power im juss pissed cuz of thatoffside goal and face it everyone who doesnt live in the states hates them lol i got lot of family in the states and they all know we hate em ahah. but i wont be suprised if usa wins the world cup in the next 5 world cups, theyll get there way faster then iran believe me
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      you guys are right
      u no in 98 when iran played usa after the game my dad said i think this wll be the last time iran beats usa because they will invest in this sport and then they will become a power.. they are a power im juss pissed cuz of thatoffside goal and face it everyone who doesnt live in the states hates them lol i got lot of family in the states and they all know we hate em ahah. but i wont be suprised if usa wins the world cup in the next 5 world cups, theyll get there way faster then iran believe me
      My dad said the same exact thing. USA has a lot of money to invest in soccer and they also schedule world class friendly games agasint teams like Germany, England, Brazil, Argentina, Holland, Italy etc. They woudn't be caught dead scheduling a friendly agianst Bahrain or Qatar.

The only way you can improve is to play against the best, so you can learn from the best. Now I think actually USA would be able to hang with this teams. They probably are a few notches below those teams but they will give them a run for their money. Also USA has a lot of money invested in youth soccer. In America it si very expensive to send your kid to play Club Soccer but they are willing to do the sacrifice so their kids can get a college scholarship. This is also the land of resources man you can just walk and find a beautiful grass field to play soccer.

In Irna the kids would die to have the same resources as American kids ma.

Comment

just one comment;Mexico is the most overrated team. they were very disorganized and it looks like they were mostly rely on individual talent to create opportunities but they don't have any talent

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
          just one comment;Mexico is the most overrated team. they were very disorganized and it looks like they were mostly rely on individual talent to create opportunities but they don't have any talent
          Uh huh and where does that leave Iran? We lost to that overrated team two times by a combined score of 7-1. If Mexico is overrated what would you call Iran IT SURE AS HELL ISEN'T UNDERRATED.
          Sorry I'm just being brutally honest here by the way USA also beat Denmark 3-1 and China 4-1 along with Mexico 2-0 in order to prepare for the Gold cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
            LOL. If Mexico is "overrated" that would make Iran not worthy of even being rated at all.

Moreover, Mexico's youth program makes Iran's look like......well, Iran. I'll take their young studs like Castillo and Guardado over any Iranian player - which is exactly what top sides in Europe have been doing.

Call us back when TM actually wins -- hell, simply draws -- against a decent team from the Western Hemisphere.

Comment

^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post

What on earth did these videos have to do with the Gold Cup?
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  What on earth did these videos have to do with the Gold Cup?
                  look at the last sentence above me

Comment

[QUOTE=nypimpofpersia34;726555]^^^^

Yikes, not convinced at all.

Got footage of any victories? Exhibitions against club sides don't count.

Comment

look at the last sentence above me
                      I did. It had nothing to do with the Gold Cup. It was about comparing Iran to Mexico and the US.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

[QUOTE=Vestvood Vizard;726565]
                        ^^^^

Yikes, not convinced at all.

Got footage of any victories? Exhibitions against club sides don't count.
                        you asked for iran winning or even tying a decent team from the western hemisphere and i gave you just that

KC sometimes threads go off topic

Comment

Guys we are talking about the GOLD CUP here Iran has nothing to do with this tournament so why people are giving us clips on Iran vs Croatia is beyond me. It's like imagine if we are taling about the Asian cup and I bring a clip of USA beating Brazil 1-0 back in 1998 it is nothing to do with the subject.

Comment

Working...
                          X