bayern not reaching deal with ze roberto means hes leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bayern not reaching deal with ze roberto means hes leaving

bayern and ze roberto failed to reach an agreement and now the brazillian wnigers gonna leave at the end of the season. he said its personal problems cuz his sons turning 6 and hes beginning to miss brazil. hes expected to go bac to brasil but i think he got some offers from spain too. wat u guys think this is gonne do to karimis position on the team either he can take up that role but maybe a little but more central or theyre gonna replace him with a better winger because personally i didnt like ze roberto he was too inconsistent.

ashkan

i dont know wats going to happen for sure
    but what i know is that there will be many offers for him including big teams as i know inter were at least just looking up on him
    he's a great player so clubs wont let him go by easy
    sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Yea , its official

Source:Sportinglife.com

Bayern Munich are to lose Ze Roberto at the end of the season after the Brazilian decided not to sign a new deal with the Bundesliga champions.

The winger has cited family reasons for his decision to leave Germany in the summer, claiming his children need to be brought up in a more familiar environment.

"My youngest son Endrik is now six and he is starting to realise his surroundings and miss Brazil," he told the Bild newspaper.

"The problem is my family. Everything has got to be right for them.

"If that cannot be the case in Munich, then I have to move."

Ze Roberto is expected to return to Brazil, although a move to the warmer climes of Spain has not yet been ruled out.
      Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Why cant deisler leave instead? I liked ze..

Comment

Well Ze Roberto leaving to Brazil isnt the first,,

Carlos have also refused to sign a new deal with Real madrid and will most probably leave Real at the end of the season and go back to Brazil..

Rivaldo also,,He will leave Olympiacos and go back to Brazil at the end of the season..

Comment

Source? Please add one or else this thead will be regarded as a rumour!
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
              prince of persia gave a source, sportinglife.com

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
                exactly
                the source was there
                relax buddy
                people are just talking.. trying to have a good time with football!
                sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

another reliable source: http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5246508

Bayern Munich are to lose Ze Roberto at the end of the season after the Brazilian decided not to sign a new deal with the Bundesliga champions.

2006 JANUARY TRANSFERS

Photo Gallery
                  • January Transfers

The winger has cited family reasons for his decision to leave Germany in the summer, claiming his children need to be brought up in a more familiar environment.

"My youngest son Endrik is now six and he is starting to realise his surroundings and miss Brazil," he told the Bild newspaper.

"The problem is my family. Everything has got to be right for them. If that cannot be the case in Munich, then I have to move."

Ze Roberto is expected to return to Brazil, although a move to the warmer climes of Spain has not yet been ruled out

Comment

good news for Karimi!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                      good news for Karimi!!!
                      Why is that..

Karimi was really good in the midfield, actually karimi and Ze roberto duo was actually very very strong..and they made the bayern midfield really enjoyable to watch...

anyway..

Thats life,,

Next season they will also lose Scholl due to retirement,
                      Salihamidich might get sold cause i doubt he will get playtime with current condition...

Anyway..Dos Santos will have a hard time competiting with the midfielders

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
                        because that opens up a spot for him to earn more playing time....and Ze Roberto was also a fixed starter uaually and now that Karimi has experience and Ze is leaving he could have that spot.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Working...
                        X