No announcement yet.

The official 2007 NBA offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kobe has asked for a trade on his site once again. check it out, he said something on the lines of "the longer i stay with the lakers, the more i feel that were not fit together" and "i love basketball and i love the lakers, but what i love more is WINNING"

rumor has he wants to be traded to the suns, bulls and knicks.

Comment

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6959480?MSNHPHMA

billups opts out of final year. Still a good chance he'll stay in detroit tho

Comment

VC signs a new contract with the nets and is gonna get a new four-year, $61.8 million contract.

and also raps sign Kapono for 4 years worth 24 million, 6 mill per year for Kapono!! we couldve got many better guys instead of Kapono for the same price or even lower.

Comment

IS Gilbert Arenas still rumoured to be leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            I heard KOBE is on vacation in BARCELONA right now
            and he's training and practing with BARCELONA FC (football team, not the basketball team)
            he used to play soccer when he was younger
            He once said Barca is his favorite team and Dinho his favorite player.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21 View Post
              IS Gilbert Arenas still rumoured to be leaving?
              no hes staying put in washington for another year until he becomes a FA and is expecting a big raise.

as for kapono, that was probably the worst decision making ive ever seen by bryan colangelo since he arrived in toronto, i dont know what he is thinking, he could of had a good athletic wing in mickel peitrus or someone similar to him with less money, but he gets a shooter, which the raps have many on the team as of now, i just dont see where this came from.

raps-27th in the league in rebounding, maybe get a player like anderson varajao who can rebound for cheaper $$?

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6959480?MSNHPHMA
                billups opts out of final year. Still a good chance he'll stay in detroit tho
                It's because he is a restricted free agent, so all the Pistons would need to do is match someone's offer and Billups would remain in Det.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                    . Its like how i used to despise shaq, but then i read that he recognized jaber rouzbahani, and then i liked him a little more
                    http://www.nbadraft.net/jaberstory.asp

amazing article about the guy, also mentions the little shaq incident
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                    X