Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the most entertaining matches of the World Cup!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the most entertaining matches of the World Cup!!

I really enjoyed this game along with argentina's performance againts serbia montenegro I thought this was beautiful football, this game made me a great fan of Czech football. I really consider them as a powerhose in football.

enjoy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWJe6...elated&search=

honestly if you didn't see the match get a copy and you will become a fan of Czech football.

I thought they were very unlucky not to make it to the next round, unfortunately they had some injuries to key players during this match, ghana through luck went to the next round and now everyone considers them the best team in africa, my ass the ivory coast is!

wow..this vid made me miss the WC i mean does anyone else notice the quality of videos from wc games are better than normal games wquality?

Comment

The most entertaining was Italy - Germany hands down

p.s. yea the quality was really exceptional

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH3Jp...elated&search=

this is what we face? good luck
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I don't know how you can say ghana went through by luck. They totally dominated the Czechs in that game, it could have been 5-0, they were awesome. Even in the Brazil and Italy games they played really well too, obviously they were going to lose to those 2 teams, as they are the best in the world, but they also completely owned the USA, there was not one element of luck involved in Ghanas two wins, if anything the czechs are lucky that they never suffered an embarrasing 6-0 loss like the Serbians did to the hands of Messi & co.

C'mon be honest. IF Iran had the EXACT same world cup as ghana did, would you say it was luck? the way they beat the US and Czechs? If iran done that would you say it was luck? I don't thinks so

In respect to you saying Ivory Coast is the best team in Africa, well you might be right, thats debatable there is so many awesome teams in africa, not just ghana and ivory coast, but cameroon, nigeria, egypt, and much MUCH more. So there is no way of picking out JUST ivory coast as the undisputed best.

Comment

i think the best game was ivory coast-argentina

Comment

the most exciting game was Spain vs. Yugoslavia in Euro 2000
              and I also loved Brazil vs. Netherlands WC 98
              ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

i was at that game .... usa seemed seemed so heavy legged and it seemed like they were playing at half the pace of czech..! that roziski's second goal was IMO the best of the tournament..!
                my nephew was really pissed off while I was sneakering inside..!! lol
                i didnt folow their next games but i was surprise not to see them in the next round..!!
                ps
                that stadium was awesome...it was perhaps the best of the six i visited...but the town sucked assss..! lol
                Last edited by BacheLot; 06-15-2007, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 186forever View Post
                  and I also loved Brazil vs. Netherlands WC 98
                  same omg i loved that game. ****ing classic
                  those were the days, i miss being 8 with no responsibility

Comment

No game beats Argentina - England 1998

Comment

Wow Its Been A Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
                        Wow Its Been A Year!
                        I was just thinkin that.. crazy. In just a few months some World Cup 2010 qualifiers will be underway.

Comment

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
                          I don't know how you can say ghana went through by luck. They totally dominated the Czechs in that game, it could have been 5-0, they were awesome. Even in the Brazil and Italy games they played really well too, obviously they were going to lose to those 2 teams, as they are the best in the world, but they also completely owned the USA, there was not one element of luck involved in Ghanas two wins, if anything the czechs are lucky that they never suffered an embarrasing 6-0 loss like the Serbians did to the hands of Messi & co.
                          C'mon be honest. IF Iran had the EXACT same world cup as ghana did, would you say it was luck? the way they beat the US and Czechs? If iran done that would you say it was luck? I don't thinks so
                          In respect to you saying Ivory Coast is the best team in Africa, well you might be right, thats debatable there is so many awesome teams in africa, not just ghana and ivory coast, but cameroon, nigeria, egypt, and much MUCH more. So there is no way of picking out JUST ivory coast as the undisputed best.
                          well like I said Czech had injuries to forwards in Jan Koller and Milan Baros and they really didn't have a target man upfront anymore. So Czech was left with Nedved and Rosicky to do all the scoring and playmaking, also they couldn't do arial attacks from the flanks like they did before when Jan Koller got injured, and to add to their problems Locvens his replacement also got injured!!

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                            i think the best game was ivory coast-argentina
                            yea, ivory coast vs holland was also nice.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              i remember that day, we were in munich, got up very late from the night before (crazy night lol) and couldnt make it to a bar to watch the game so we were sort of downtown and they had these stupid lion statues all around wearing diff country jerseys and i sat on one of em watching through a shop window on their tv showing the game lol

Comment

Working...
                              X