Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Sadd (Qatar) will buy Mauro Zarate for 15 Mio. Euro!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Sadd (Qatar) will buy Mauro Zarate for 15 Mio. Euro!!!

World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

True his career will probably get destroyed but he has 15 million reasons why he should sign with Al Sadd. I know you can't get that kind of $$$ playing football in Argentina that's for sure.

Comment

oh god the arabs are going to **** up the world of football too!! I hope this is not the start of a new begining!!

Comment

They did this so he can play for Qatar within 2 years, the same they'll do with a player called Pescelita (or something) that already plays for Al Arabi.
        Dont forget Emerson (probably got the passport already).
        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

is an Argentine professional football player, currently playing for in the Argentine Primera. He was born March 18, 1987 in the town of Haedo in , Buenos Aires Province. He is the brother of UANL Tigres player .

Playing career

April 21, 2004 against .
          Apertura 2006 with Rodrigo Palacio (Boca Juniors) with 12 goals each.
          In June 2007, Mauro decided to join Qatar League club Al Sadd with a 2 year contract.

as for the Al Arabi dude:

(born 18 January1984 in Rafael Castillo, Buenos Aires) is an Argentinefootball striker.
          Pisculichi started his career by playing for Argentinos Juniors, he made his debut on February 20, 2002 vs . He was transferred to RCD Mallorca on January 4, 2006.[1] On November 30, 2006, he was reported to have been transferred to Al-Arabi Sports Club in Doha, Qatar[2] He completed his move to the club in the mid season transfer window.

By the way guys, its all from wikipedia
          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

I guess Qatar found a new NT player. He can play for Qatar after two years and I am sure this is the reason why Qatar brought him there.

Comment

Working...
            X