Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Rumours, Other Gossip, and News from The newspapers (18/6/07)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfer Rumours, Other Gossip, and News from The newspapers (18/6/07)

either ronnie or eto0 is cummin to milan
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

ronnie?

c.ronaldo? no way, man u would never let him go for all the $$$ in the world and if ur talking about the fat ronaldo hes already there

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

Dream on!
        FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

im talkin bout ronaldinho baba

rahmani keep laughin cuz those smiles will turn to tears when they both come lol
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

It is being suggested in Spain that at least one of Ronaldinho and Eto'o will be sold, once Thierry Henry completes his imminent move to Barcelona.
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
                Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho wants to sign Benni McCarthy but Blackburn have insisted the striker is not for sale. (The Sun)
                Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce hopes to sign either PSG defender David Rozehnal, Marseille's Habib Beye or Liverpool's Sami Hyypia this week. (Daily Mirror)
                Juventus and Roma are targeting Liverpool striker Craig Bellamy. (Various)
                i hate bellamy! i hate all liverpool players! please dont go to roma!
                go to juventus! im gonna cry if he goes to roma

Comment

Fulham looks to have overtaken Man City in the chase for Mido, as it looks like he'll be leaving White Heart Lane.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...79&ito=newsnow

Comment

I don't see Ronaldinho movin to ac, unless he has a big fall out with the management or sumtin, same with eto'o as well.

And Henry ain't going anywhere as long as Wenger stays at Arsenal, where ever Wenger goes Thierry goes.

Comment

Oh and persiangodfather, this might be a bit of bad news for u

The agent of Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o admits the Cameroon star would be interested in a move to Inter Milan.
                      Jose Maria Mesalles told Corriere dello Sport yesterday: "Would he appreciate Inter as his next destination? Inter is one of the big clubs of Europe and the Italian championship is a great competition, exactly like the English.

"But I would be surprised if the Blaugrana leaders informed me of their will to sell him and if next season Samuel wore another shirt."

So it looks like this guy would go anywhere, but as i thought I doubt he will move.

Comment

Ha ha, why??
                        what is milan gonna do with him? use him to dive?
                        they have Kaka mate.
                        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
                          Ha ha, why??
                          what is milan gonna do with him? use him to dive?
                          they have Kaka mate.
                          hes talkin bout ronaldinho, i got confused and thought it was c. ronaldo as well

Comment

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
                            ronnie?
                            c.ronaldo? no way, man u would never let him go for all the $$$ in the world and if ur talking about the fat ronaldo hes already there
                            he is referring to ronaldinho; we dont want c ronaldos ***** ass
                            any news on david villa or ricardo quaresma will be greatly appreciated

edit-for some reason that post was the last one i saw...the other posts after that didnt show up

Comment

Keep dreaming !

Comment

Working...
                              X