Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:d :d

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...pe/6231950.stm

oh and i read on another site too (norwegian..said barca would make it official tomorrow)

Its a done deal. Henry is now a Barca player!! Wow what a huge signing.

Now all Barca has to do is hold on to Eto'o, and they will be the best team (on paper)

Henry-Eto'o-Messi
    ----Ronalidino------

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Now all Barca has to do is hold on to Eto'o, and they will be the best team (on paper)
      Henry-Eto'o-Messi
      ----Ronalidino------
      are you 100% sure it's done?
      where did you read this?

Comment

Comment

-Messi will be close to his prime next season.
          -Ronaldinho said he's going to skip the Copa America in the summer to train at
          Barca.
          -Henry signs with Barca
          -Eto'o will regain his form for next season.

And there is still a full summer left of signings for any club.

wow....
          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Henry-Eto'o-Messi
            ----Ronalidino------
            Its more like a

---Etoo---Henry---
            --Ron----------Messi--

Situation Kasra jan..

Dino prefers left !

Comment

henry is making a mistake

he should stay where ever he's playing good currently

he might not be the same player there

Comment

henry = sheva
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

lol thats not fair

i think real are going to be even more desperate for kaka now

Comment

why does real madrid keep buying the best players in the world? i mean torres, higuain, old raul, robinho, and RVN are the best offense in the world!

that being said we better buy someone damn good. kaka is making a HUGE mistake if he doesnt come. he has a chance to be on best team in world if he comes.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      why does real madrid keep buying the best players in the world? i mean torres, higuain, old raul, robinho, and RVN are the best offense in the world!
                      that being said we better buy someone damn good. kaka is making a HUGE mistake if he doesnt come. he has a chance to be on best team in world if he comes.
                      well technically he already is on the best team in the world

Comment

wow thats going to be a deadly forward for baca Etoo and Henry and Messi. We will be Laliga and possibly CL 07-08 Champions

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

you guys aint guna win any competition that milan is in so forget about it
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I think either one of Eto'o or Dinho are going to leave. I can't possibly see how they're going to afford to pay salaries to all 4 superstars? I guess it's very possible tho, barca is a rich enough club, but jesus...
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Shocking News!!!!!

hierry Henry tonight appeared to be on the brink of leaving Arsenal for Barcelona.

Sources close to the Spanish club have declared a four-year deal has been signed for the France World Cup winner.

Henry, the most influential player in Arsenal's history, admitted the shock departure of vice-chairman David Dein last season had been unsettling for everyone at the club.
                              It now looks as if the brilliant forward is set to call time on his eight-year stay in north London.
                              Manager Arsene Wenger will have no doubt tried to convince his talisman to remain at the club, confident they could again compete for honours both at home and abroad.

Comment

Working...
                              X