Transfer Rumours Thread...ITS BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfer Rumours Thread...ITS BACK!

Daei_The_King makes a return to PFDC and the first thing she does is set up another Transfer thread!!!

That's what the papers will say!
    I missed everyone SO much, and would just like to say that before I get down to business! I never thought I'd say it but..... I miss being hounded by the Mancs on the LFC thread!!!!!!!!! Thankfully, it has been returned to teh front page of the International Football threads, so LET THE HOUNDING BEGIN!!!! Bring it on, Heesham jan!

I hope no-one minds me starting a new transfer thread... the last one I made had over ten pages I think, so here we go again! Remember, they're rumours, not concrete truth!!!

Once again I will be focusing on the main teams:

Liverpool, Manchester United and City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Newcastle for Roy, Bolton, and any European transfers... I might also keep an eye on West Ham because tehy seem to be flashing the cash a bit recently!!!
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

LOL... girls and navigation hey (wrong forum)

Comment

Ah pants, what the papers will really say is "Daei_The_king makes a return to PFDC and the first thing she does is post a thread in the wrong forum"

Can a mod move this to the International Football forum? Thank you *embarassed*

that was meant to be my big entrance as well...... Pants
      GazKhor

Comment

english football rumors? pretty dull right now if your talkin bout european you could say every player is linked with milan is at this moment lol
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

welcome back DTK

Atletico Madrid have told Liverpool they want Peter Crouch in part exchange for Fernando Torres. (Daily Star)

Bolton are to step up their bid to bring Cisse to The Reebok. (The Times)

Comment

CAN A MOD PLEASE MOVE THIS TO THE INTERNATIONAL FORUM??? I got lost
            GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
              CAN A MOD PLEASE MOVE THIS TO THE INTERNATIONAL FORUM??? I got lost

Welcome back MONA
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

welcome back.

i must have missed the whole scouses and mancs beef lol!
                ~Zendeh bad Iran~

Comment

GOD ME TOOO!!!!!! *looks for manc thread*
                  GazKhor

Comment

Comment

welcome back!

i heard rumors of Samuel Eto'o going to AC Milan

Comment

Someone Move The Thread!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!
                        GazKhor

Comment

Milito is going to Juve
                          http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=336780
                          One of the best defenders out on the market.

All Inter has to do is ask for Tevez.
                          http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=336961
                          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Arsenal - Barcelona, Real Madrid: both Spanish giants are interested in signing midfielder, Cesc Fabregas.
                            [I]Daily Mirror[I]

Brazil? - Chelsea, AC Milan: Apparently, both clubs want Brazilian wizkid Alexandre Pato.
                            The Sun

Barca - Man United: Mancunians are interested in Eider Gudjohnsen since Thierry Henry moved to The Nou Camp.
                            Daily Mirror

Man U - Middlesbrough: Gudjohnson coming to United depends on whether or not Alan SmithDaily Mirorr

West Ham - Arsenal: Carlos TEvez reckons he'd like to be Henry's replacement with the Gunners.
                            The Sun

Charlton - Tottenham: Spurs will complete Darren BentDaily Star

Bolton/Reading - Bolton: Leroy LitaNicolas Anelka will be leaving Teymourian's club.
                            Daily Star

Liverpool/Atletico Madrid - Atletico Madrid/Liverpool: Djibril Cisse will be offered to the Spaniards in part exchange for Fernando Torres, who The daily mail say is about to confront his bosses at Atletico to get a move on with his deal to Anfield - either say yes or no.
                            Daily Mirror

Man U - ParmaGuiseppe Rossi.
                            The Times

Arsenal - Atletico Madrid: Spaniards want Jose Antonio Reyes from the Gooners - sorry, Gunners.
                            Daily Mirror

Other News

Arsenal - Barcelona: The Catalans want Arsene Wenger, boss of the gunners, to go to the nou camp.
                            Daily Star

Arsenal - Arsenal: Wenger to be offered a 50% pay rise to sign a new contract in the next week.
                            The Sun

NewcastleVarious" so its likely to be true....

Also, I'd like to thank Salar for moving this thread! And, I wrote out all the code for the stuff I wrote above!! THATS how much I missed PFDC (and Im bored...)
                            GazKhor

Comment

i read on foxsportsworld that Arsenal are interested in Tevez

Comment

Working...
                              X