FIFA World Cup Under 20 Canada 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA World Cup Under 20 Canada 2007

Tonight will euro sport live report of the game of the world championship under 20 in Canada between Usa-Korea on 23:00 CET (Berlin, Amsterdam)

Country's in the World Cup 2007 U-20:

Scotland
    Czech Republic
    Austria
    Poland
    Spain
    Portugal
    Jordan
    Korea DPR
    Japan
    Korea
    New-Zealand
    Gambia
    Nigeria
    Zambia
    Congo
    Uruguay
    Brazil
    Argentina
    Chili
    Panama
    Costa Rica
    Mexico
    Canada
    USA
    ENTER SHIKARI 3

no Iran?that suks
    i bet argentina with win it all this year

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

i still cant believe iran didnt make it but jordan and north korea did. its real sad.

Comment

how do they qualify for this??

No germany, italy, england

Comment

lol what a lame tournament! who's gonna watch N.Korea or Jordan?

Comment

iran tried but they lost to jordan in qualifyin and i dont think italia has a u 20 team
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
              lol what a lame tournament! who's gonna watch N.Korea or Jordan?

mm why do people always think tournaments are lame when Iran doesn't play.
              How do you know the tournament is going to be lame?Maybe there will be some great matches(like Mexico-Argentine) you should first observe and then judge.
              ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                iran tried but they lost to jordan in qualifyin and i dont think italia has a u 20 team
                I think they consider it Gherti Giri to have an U20 team while they have an
                U21 already

Comment

I just saw Brazil - Poland. Poland won 1-0. But damn those brasilians have technique... Nr 10 (renato) was very good. I expected more from Pato, he showed some good moves but he missed too much...
                  FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmani View Post
                    I just saw Brazil - Poland. Poland won 1-0. But damn those brasilians have technique... Nr 10 (renato) was very good. I expected more from Pato, he showed some good moves but he missed too much...
                    Good game - Brazilians showed flair, but no hunger for goal.
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

i wanna go to one of the games in toronto...lemme check for ticks and games....

Comment

south Korea tied USA 1-1

North Korea tied Panama 0-0

tonights game should be a good one Argentina against Czech Republic

Comment

I don't think I can take anymore of these Hockey commentators. At one point in the Brazil game the commentator was perplexed and criticized a Brazilian player for passing the ball out of bounds so that Poland could get back the possession they gave up so that a Brazilian could get treatment for an injury. Is it really too much to ask to have commentators who have actually watch more than one game of football.
                          The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Anyone saw South Korea - USA? Amazing game by South Korea, just can't believe that they didn't won the match.

Comment

South Korea looked awesome, they have very good stamina and the midfield ran circles around the US....Freddy Adu is so overrated, he's definitely not the future superstar he has always been hyped to become and I would take one of the S. Korean attacking midfielders on my club team over him.

Just because Iran didn't make it to the Under-20 World Cup doesn't mean its a joke. Lets face it, North Korea and Jordan have better Under-20 squads than Iran and deserve to be in the World Cup.

Comment

Working...
                              X