No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup Under 20 Canada 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanted to watch the s.korea-USA game but i couldnt find it on my cable, but still its hard for me to watch the asian sides because i know that Iran couldve been there, but on the other hand other good asian teams like Saudi Arabia and Australia didnt make it either.

Comment

man for a second i thought that piati kid or whatever was messi
      SHOW TIME!

Comment

south korea played very nice
        ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

Matches for today: (01-07-2007)

Poland - Brazil (recurrence) 17:20 CET (Berlin,Amsterdam)

Argentina - Czech Republic (LIVE) 18:35 CET (Berlin,Amsterdam)
          Japan - Schotland (LIVE) 23:15 CET (Berlin,Amsterdam)
          ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

South Korea - USA was a great match. There should've been more goals made.
            Anyway, they're in the same group as Brazil and Poland. This will be a difficult group to get through.
            Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Originally posted by DRCha View Post
              South Korea - USA was a great match. There should've been more goals made.
              Anyway, they're in the same group as Brazil and Poland. This will be a difficult group to get through.
              South Korea was definitely verrrrry unlucky not to beat the U.S - they played an excellent game and fully deserved the victory (great strike and crossbar hit when it was tied 1-1)

It was a must win game, I don't know if SK can cope with either Poland or Brazil.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
              X