Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which team will you be supporting, besides TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VivaItalia
    oh man, Italy is so underrated/understimated now! but I'll guarantee that there will be no stupid actions done by Totti! and there won't be any Gol-Khali-nazan striker (like Bobo Vieri in 2002) in the team.

Man, I love this Italy with the new attacking fomation of 4-3-3. Just look at the upfront: Totti, Toni, Gilardino, Delpeiro or Cassano, Vieri. This Toni is a goal scorer machine! He is scoring in every damn game!!!

What team can survive this?! Holland couldn't!
    Yes, I also believe Italy will surprise everyone. I can already see them in the last 8. The Gilardino-Toni-Del Piero triangle could be deadly. Toni is already named himself as topscorer of Italy, while Gilardino did that last year. Even in Mid Italy is really strong, with players like Pirlo, Cameronasi, Totti, and Gattuso.

Comment

Spain will NOT win the WC06. It's a team with big opportunities but they will not be successful in the WC. It's a mystery actually, because they have some worldclass players but the never manage to win any trophies.
      It's a bit similar to England in these days. They're not that dominant in world football anymore, even though players like Bekham, Owen, Lampard, Terry and Gerrard play.
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
      And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Sweden
        Proud to be of Aryan stock
        "Since ancient times, Persians have used the term Aryan as a racial designation in an ethnic sense to describe their lineage and their language, and this tradition has continued into the present day amongst modern Iranians (Encyclopedia Iranica, p. 681, Arya). In fact, the name Iran is a cognate of Aryan and means "Land of the Aryans.""

Comment

take a wild guess
          ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Lets Go England

Comment

i cant understand why any iraian wud want england to win....its beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z
                I didn't know you lived in Sweden before.
                Btw, I cheer for Sweden as well. Ibrahimovic will be the prophet and Karimi his God in this tournament
                I lived there for 12 years..it will allways be a place in my heart..Its my country..

Zlatan will own the World cup But Karimi will be his daddy

Sweden and Iran all the way..
                Vi kommer Krossaaa ALLA..ingen kan stoppa oss

Comment

Why all that Anti-England???
                  Besides Iran I prefer France because they have the best player of the world, but it's not accepted by FIFA that he's the best: Thierry Henry, and ofcourse Holland because i live there!
                  My last name isn't Punani

Comment

Originally posted by Poeja_punani
                    Why all that Anti-England???
                    Besides Iran I prefer France because they have the best player of the world, but it's not accepted by FIFA that he's the best: Thierry Henry, and ofcourse Holland because i live there!
                    YO thierry henry is my fav player theirry henry

Comment

Originally posted by Rooz
                      i cant understand why any iraian wud want england to win....its beyond me
                      what did england do to u?

Comment

No disrespect to Italy lovers but I have always hated their team. It's one of the team I dislike the most and I will be happy to see them sink next summer.
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by police in helicopter
                          No disrespect to Italy lovers but I have always hated their team. It's one of the team I dislike the most and I will be happy to see them sink next summer.
                          Except that you DO know they won't right? I mean, please tell me you acknowledge the fact that they have come out of their "defensive" shell and play some extremely nice attacking football? Please tell me you DO think they have 2 BIG star strikers in Gilardino and Luca Toni?

Comment

Working...
                          X