Nhl Offseason(crazy signings)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nhl Offseason(crazy signings)

well first sharks sign joe thornton for like 3 more years, yeh im hella pissed cuz i KNOW marleau wil be gone for sure cuz our coach and GM are hella stupid. then we lost one of our no1 goalies to the leafs and mark bell who aint shit, but i see him doing pretty well with the leafs like on the second line.
    the avalanche sign scott hannan and ryan smyth
    blues get back keith tkachuk and they get paul kariya
    rangers go crazy and get like chris drury and scott gomez
    owen nolan goes to the flames
    ducks sign todd bertuzzi and matthew schnieder(possibly selanne and neidermayer are going to be retiring)
    i think daniel briere went to the flyers and a few other player went their too.
    so like most of the teams like in the 20s of the ranking will probally be in the playoffs next year. and i see all of the sharks stanley cup dreams GONE. cuz our GM is hella stupid. cuz i know if nabokov chokes again the backup wont do shit!!!
    SHOW TIME!

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
    well first sharks sign joe thornton for like 3 more years, yeh im hella pissed cuz i KNOW marleau wil be gone for sure cuz our coach and GM are hella stupid. then we lost one of our no1 goalies to the leafs and mark bell who aint shit, but i see him doing pretty well with the leafs like on the second line.
    the avalanche sign scott hannan and ryan smyth
    blues get back keith tkachuk and they get paul kariya
    rangers go crazy and get like chris drury and scott gomez
    owen nolan goes to the flames
    ducks sign todd bertuzzi and matthew schnieder(possibly selanne and neidermayer are going to be retiring)
    i think daniel briere went to the flyers and a few other player went their too.
    so like most of the teams like in the 20s of the ranking will probally be in the playoffs next year. and i see all of the sharks stanley cup dreams GONE. cuz our GM is hella stupid. cuz i know if nabokov chokes again the backup wont do shit!!!

JASON BLAKE 2 THA LEAFS
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

and also jason blake is a maple leaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      SHOW TIME!

Comment

yeah i know, i just found that out lol
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

y do u think marleua is leaving.. and if so he might come to toronto he is a toronto boy anyways
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

gomez left!??!?!?!?!!?

Comment

^^ yup rangers went on a shopping spree
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                y do u think marleua is leaving.. and if so he might come to toronto he is a toronto boy anyways
                naw cuz all the fans and coaching staff are giving him hella heat, and are blaming him for our poor performance vs the red wings and he was nursing a shoulder injury since like march. but he is from Saskatchuwen though lol. and also he has 1 year left on his contract and sharks still havent signed him, but on the first day of free agency (july 1) they sign thornton .... so yeah i think its a sign

other stuff

http://www.nhl.com/news/freesign07.html

other free agents that signed
                SHOW TIME!

Comment

Don't worry Sam, the Sharks got draft picks and they have potential to be worth a lot in the coming years. New York Just got alot stronger. Detroit hasn't done much though. Is Rafalski any good?

Detroit Red Wings

Unrestricted Free Agents: D Danny Markov, D Jiri Fischer, G Dominik Hasek.

Re-Signings: D Chris Chelios (1-year, $850,000).

Notable Additions: D Brian Rafalski (5-years, $30 million)

Notable Subtractions: D Mathieu Schneider (Ducks), C Robert Lang (Blackhawks), LW Todd Bertuzzi (Ducks), C Kyle Calder (Kings)

here's a real time transfer tracker http://tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=4965
                  The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

rafalski is very good
                    hes from sask? really i didnt no that i think leafs r his favourtie team since he was a kid thats prolly why i got confused.. this yr shud be good i think toronto has a team that can compete this yr.. anything less then a playoff birth will be disapointing again.. john furgoson must go if we dun get to the playoffs
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

how much longer does sundin have?? i know hes like 35 years old or around that. but you guys do have a good team this year.

blake for sure will be a first liner
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

maple leafs sports entertaintment is a friggen joke they wud alwasy say we dont have a good right winger for sundin bla bla.. so they got alexander mogilny and boy did he and sundin ever work out togetehr.. then mogilny got injured the leafs sent him away.. for like 3 seasons they have been playin with shit wingers next to sundin.. now they say finally we got sum1 to playu wit sundin(blake) but they dun understand that sundin is finished lol.. if he has a 20 goal season ill be impressed..

they shdu trade him for some young talent
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

They just signed him (Sundin) for 5 million for a year. Waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            rafalski is very good
                            hes from sask? really i didnt no that i think leafs r his favourtie team since he was a kid thats prolly why i got confused.. this yr shud be good i think toronto has a team that can compete this yr.. anything less then a playoff birth will be disapointing again.. john furgoson must go if we dun get to the playoffs
                            They all have to go. They need to rebuild the whole squad. They should go the pitsburg route and get a number one draft pick and then start to build the squad around a quality player for a few years. Thats the only way they will be successful.

Comment

leafs shud get and underated guy like alex frolov from the kings, and i think that the rangers didnt extend shanahans contract, so he can be an option. the thing is if you guys didnt trade with us, you probally could have had cherepanov, but then no toskala so yeah..... but still rangers are going to be BALLIN this year, probally gonna be Jagrs last 2 years too, i will be sad when he is gone.
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Working...
                              X