Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha USA football Sucks?!

The americans proved today how great they are in football

I was laughing my head of during last match against Columbia...the columbian's goal keeper got a red card and they couldnt subb anyone in so they put a player in the goal and the dumb americans couldnt even get a shot on goal..it was soo funny...btw here is there outstanding result that i bet no channel in USA will say anything about it since they are not champions of the world (aka world means USA in america)...

They finish with the worst stats in COP AMERICA....

Argentina 4 vs USA 1
    Paraguay 3 vs USA 1
    Columbia 1 vs USA 0

dude its their b team
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

columbia had miss of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
        dude its their b team
        Exactly USA already qualified for the prestegious Confederation cup. There was no need to bring in your A team and have perhaps your key players get injured. USA had NOTHING to gain by bringing in their A team to the tournament, but they had A LOT to lose. It was a very smart move bringing in the B team.

By the way we have a seperate Copa America thread so I don't know why you are posting a new topic.

Comment

USA sucks

Comment

The photo you see in my avatar is of the Asiatic Cheetah........they can only be found in Iran.........and there are less than 100 left.

Please do all you can to support conservation and rescue of this precious creature before its too late.

http://www.iraniancheetah.org/
            http://cheetah.irandoe.org/habitats/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Heyman View Post
              What do you mean they had nothing to gain? This was the Copa America and they were one of 2 teams invited. Their first appearance there since 1995. They were facing world class sides like Argentina, Paraguay and Colombia. They had plenty of motivation.
              Apart from being able to defeat Mexico, their bogey team, they dont have much to offer except decent physical conditioning.
              Dude USA already got invited to the Confederation Cup adn tehy already just participated in a tournament with their A team The Gold cup. They brought in the b team to add experience and depth. I think it will serve them better come world cup qualification time. Now with a strong bench you just have more options available. USA was making a small sacrifice for the better of the team.

Comment

They used a group of young talents or if you want to call it their B team ... their A team beat Mexico again and won the Gold Cup aweek ago .. they havent lost to mexico with their A team in the past few years ... talking about the mexico team we have lost to 3 times ...

Comment

Yes yes yes!
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

iran will not kill usa

Originally posted by GiveitupDaii View Post

I was laughing my head of during last match against Columbia...the columbian's goal keeper got a red card and they couldnt subb anyone in so they put a player in the goal and the dumb americans couldnt even get a shot on goal..it was soo funny...btw here is there outstanding result that i bet no channel in USA will say anything about it since they are not champions of the world (aka world means USA in america)...

Argentina 4 vs USA 1
                    Paraguay 3 vs USA 1
                    Columbia 1 vs USA 0
                    It was one of the happiest days of my life when iran beat usa. It was awesome. I was in westwood and we had blocked off two blocks. those were the days. But Iran isn't as good as us in football any longer. Iran can beat usa but usa is better.

Comment

Originally posted by BayFlyer View Post
                      They used a group of young talents or if you want to call it their B team ... their A team beat Mexico again and won the Gold Cup aweek ago .. they havent lost to mexico with their A team in the past few years ... talking about the mexico team we have lost to 3 times ...
                      Try to explain it to these guys who think that USA sucks and this is the real USA team. Guys it'sour B team you know a B team like when IRAN sent their B team to the WAAF. Didn't they even tie to Iraq, beat Palestine only by a goal? We don't think Iran sucks because that was THEIR B TEAM!!!!!

Comment

guys dont forget that some american players (like donovan) had to get back to MLS which is the only major league that is not on break right now. with beckham coming soon and all the domestic league press, no one really cared about this tournament, ESPECIALLY after beating mexico AGAIN for the gold cup.

Comment

who cares usa sucks.. those yanks should just play baseball
                          i bet right now our boys would beat usa if there would've been a match

Comment

Originally posted by GiveitupDaii View Post

Argentina 4 vs USA 1
                            Paraguay 3 vs USA 1
                            Columbia 1 vs USA 0

Chert nagoo.

Everybody knows this is USA's B team. Look at their roster, their is not one player you can recognize. Full of unknown players.

USA already showed their worth when they beat a stronger Mexico side 2-1.

Comment

USA won the Gold Cup and the MLS teams were calling for their players back so the National team got left with B team players and reserves got to start when Cope Libertad rolled around.

Comment

Working...
                              X