No announcement yet.

Haha USA football Sucks?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ppl are just talking out of emotions, a lot of it based on politics, and not football. US team is at the momemnt better than almost all asian teams, to say the least.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

usa can defeat iran
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
        who cares usa sucks.. those yanks should just play baseball
        i bet right now our boys would beat usa if there would've been a match
        I'll bet you if USA has their A team they can probably take Iran or any other Asian team at the moment. Don't let those scores fool you Gormeh Sabzi USA didn't wawnt to send in their A team. They already won the Gold Cup and qualified for the Confederation cup.

USA with their A team beat Mexico in the last two games 2-0 and 2-1, like within two months. Can you honestly tell me Iran can beat Mexico? Well obviously we lost to that same team with our A squad 3-1 in the WC, and we lost with our B team 4-0. I'm just telling you the truth I think if USA brings in their A game and plays 100% they will probably beat us. I'll bet you it will be a CLOSE GAME but USA will get the edge. They are in much better physical shape than Iran at the moment.

USA wanted to send in their B team to add depth to their bench. They are thinking for the FUTURE and building a strong team for World Cup Qualifiers. What if USA sent in their A team and a few players got injured? That would of been a disaster for the Americans. That is why they sent in the B team to get exposure for the B team. Just like we sent our B team in the WAAF.

I think there is a lot of EMOTION AND POLICIS and people don't like USA just because it's USA. Also keep in mind USA's best athletes don't play futbol. The three most popular sports in the US are
        1-American Football
        2-Basketball
        3-Baseball

The people who aren't strong and big don't play football, and the guys who aren't tall enough won't play basketball. What's left is Baseball and Soccer here in USA. People would pick Baseball over Sovver because you can make a lot more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
          I'll bet you if USA has their A team they can probably take Iran or any other Asian team at the moment. Don't let those scores fool you Gormeh Sabzi USA didn't wawnt to send in their A team. They already won the Gold Cup and qualified for the Confederation cup.

USA with their A team beat Mexico in the last two games 2-0 and 2-1, like within two months. Can you honestly tell me Iran can beat Mexico? Well obviously we lost to that same team with our A squad 3-1 in the WC, and we lost with our B team 4-0. I'm just telling you the truth I think if USA brings in their A game and plays 100% they will probably beat us. I'll bet you it will be a CLOSE GAME but USA will get the edge. They are in much better physical shape than Iran at the moment.

USA wanted to send in their B team to add depth to their bench. They are thinking for the FUTURE and building a strong team for World Cup Qualifiers. What if USA sent in their A team and a few players got injured? That would of been a disaster for the Americans. That is why they sent in the B team to get exposure for the B team. Just like we sent our B team in the WAAF.

I think there is a lot of EMOTION AND POLICIS and people don't like USA just because it's USA. Also keep in mind USA's best athletes don't play futbol. The three most popular sports in the US are
          1-American Football
          2-Basketball
          3-Baseball

The people who aren't strong and big don't play football, and the guys who aren't tall enough won't play basketball. What's left is Baseball and Soccer here in USA. People would pick Baseball over Sovver because you can make a lot more money.
          true and i respect what you said and i do agree with you, but really tell you the truth i was a little bikar, and right before that i was looking at old tehran pictures on another thread so that kinda made me mad lol but you are right.
          i have to give it to them usa soccer since WC98 they have improved much more then we have. but again look at the opportunities they have v.s our boys what they get from IFF. everything from ground up is totally opposite in my opinion. but good luck to our boyss and no matter what they have had my support big time and will always

Comment

true and i respect what you said and i do agree with you, but really tell you the truth i was a little bikar, and right before that i was looking at old tehran pictures on another thread so that kinda made me mad lol but you are right.
            i have to give it to them usa soccer since WC98 they have improved much more then we have. but again look at the opportunities they have v.s our boys what they get from IFF. everything from ground up is totally opposite in my opinion. but good luck to our boyss and no matter what they have had my support big time and will always
            Yep it's not just opportunity but resources that help out USA. We have so many billion dollar football stadiums that can be converted for soccer games. They have AYSO for kids who can't afford to play club soccer, so anyone in the US can play organized soccer at a high sport.

You know before the WC2002 USA scheduled games against Holland, Italy, Ireland(when they were strong), Germany, England, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. In WC2006 look who we played Croatia, Boznia, Costa Rica, and some African team that I forget.

That is a HUGE DIFFERENCE in quality of friendly games. USA was ready in WC2006 and that's why they made it to the final 8, and almost beat Germany. Actually many experts will tell you USA outplayed Germany, but the final score was Germany 1 USA 0.

I think if IFF spends half of the money that USA soccer federation spends on their national team, we can qualify to the knockout stages of the world cup as well. You see also USA spends a lot of money on conditioning as well, and that's why you see their team in tip top physical condition. When USA's A team played against Mexico they ran with the Mexicans for 90 min, and outplayed Mexico.

Compare that to Iran I was there live at the Iran Mexico game in Nuremburg. In the first half we were able to run with the Mexicans, but by the second half you could just tell our boys were out of gas. The Mexicans took advantage and scored tow goals on us in the 2nd half. That would NEVER happen with a US team. The coach would immediately get fired in the US if eopel think the team is out of shape.

THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN USA AND IRAN. They have $$$$$ and we have TOMAN.

Comment

It's true USA didn't have their full squad, but it wasn't their "B Team". For those who think it's their B team obviously don't know what their talking about because if you watched the Gold Cup final, there were players in that squad playing in Copa America.

Secondly, with the full A Team, it's true the US could have done better because Donovan is basically the US'S attack, and with Beasly etc... they could have had a chance, a chance, to finish third or somehow beat paraguay for second spot in the group, but I doubt that would have even happened given Paraguay's form.

So don't think USA could have won the whole competition with a few extra players, because the answer is ... no.
              The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
              For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
              http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
              http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
              http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                It's true USA didn't have their full squad, but it wasn't their "B Team". For those who think it's their B team obviously don't know what their talking about because if you watched the Gold Cup final, there were players in that squad playing in Copa America.

Secondly, with the full A Team, it's true the US could have done better because Donovan is basically the US'S attack, and with Beasly etc... they could have had a chance, a chance, to finish third or somehow beat paraguay for second spot in the group, but I doubt that would have even happened given Paraguay's form.

So don't think USA could have won the whole competition with a few extra players, because the answer is ... no.
                True USA with thier Full A team probably coudn't win the tiurnament but they would of at leat had a shot to advance to the 2nd round. Also dam bro they were in the group of DEATH. You have Argentina, Paraguay, USA, and Columbia THAT IS A TOUGH GROUP for anyone to advance from A team or no A team.

Comment

i think the roots start from young age. and that's why great players come out because they have programmes for kids, high school, college, MLS then when they get to national team they are fit already and the coach doesn't need to just focus and spend a lot of time to get these players in shape, they can get down to the main point and work and focus on their tactics. i guess thats the way it goes for now. i don't know about everyones past here but i'm sure most of us here ike myself growing up we played in streets back home in mother land iran and just had to learn our selves and if it was wrong the way we played who knows lol so i hope in near future IFF would be put under pressure from the media and the fans to maybe start programs for kids not only in tehran but around the country for all ages and have programmes in high school and not only soccer but all sports and take it more serious.

i wonder if that day will ever come???

Comment

i think the roots start from young age. and that's why great players come out because they have programmes for kids, high school, college, MLS then when they get to national team they are fit already and the coach doesn't need to just focus and spend a lot of time to get these players in shape, they can get down to the main point and work and focus on their tactics. i guess thats the way it goes for now. i don't know about everyones past here but i'm sure most of us here ike myself growing up we played in streets back home in mother land iran and just had to learn our selves and if it was wrong the way we played who knows lol so i hope in near future IFF would be put under pressure from the media and the fans to maybe start programs for kids not only in tehran but around the country for all ages and have programmes in high school and not only soccer but all sports and take it more serious.
                    i wonder if that day will ever come???
                    I played in AYSO where at leat i was ablet to get top notch coaching and technical training. Even at a young age we were physically fit and could run for 90 min and not be out of breath by the end of the game. Oh we also would play on a beautiful grass field not the streets so yes there is a huge difference between USA and Iran.

It's really sad when you think about it.

Comment

its the COPA AMERICA its like the ASIAN CUP why would they use their B team??? stupid americans!!they should try all they have to win not get their B team for experience.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                        its the COPA AMERICA its like the ASIAN CUP why would they use their B team??? stupid americans!!they should try all they have to win not get their B team for experience.
                        Brazil and Mexico used their B teams as well what do you have to say about those teams? Why do you single out USA?

Comment

^^brazil is with their A team their just missing ronny,kaka and mexico is with their A team

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                            ^^brazil is with their A team their just missing ronny,kaka and mexico is with their A team
                            I thought they reported that Mex is with their B team I know Borgetti isen't there. Hey for Brazil I know they have great players but missing kaka is a huge blow.

Comment

USA is a good team, but i hate Donovan and Hejduk

90% of Donovans career goals (both international and club)
                              come from PK's....WOW AFARIN!!! BRAVO!!!!
                              what do you want? a medal?

btw: Iran would kick USA's a$$...you cant base them head to head on teams they play...they have to play each other, and Iran has USA's number....

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                                USA is a good team, but i hate Donovan and Hejduk
                                90% of Donovans career goals (both international and club)
                                come from PK's....WOW AFARIN!!! BRAVO!!!!
                                what do you want? a medal?
                                btw: Iran would kick USA's a$$...you cant base them head to head on teams they play...they have to play each other, and Iran has USA's number....
                                I hate how Donovan rubs is religion and does the cross like a million times before he takes his penalty kick. Dude we get it you are Christian you don't need to remind us every dam time. I don't have a problem with people who are of a different religion, but I hate it when they try to rub your face in it!

That's why I hate Donovan.

By the way man I don't think Iran would kick USA's a$$ we are loking at it form an Iranian perspective. Look both teams are somewhat evenly matched. The overall tallent with Iran is slightly better but USA is in better physical condition, and they play solid team football.

It would be a very good match up but I give the slight edge to USA.

Comment

Working...
                                X