Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Materazzi trying to milk as much as he can....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    he is a dirty player
    whats wrong with beign a dirty player?

Comment

Materazzi has no right to complain about his reputation. He had a terrible reputation in Serie A before this incident. He has made some of the most dangerous and violent tackles I have ever seen. Most forwards are afraid of him breaking their legs.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
        first of all, I agree what Zidane was stupid and he does have a temper. nothing anyone says justifies his violence.

But what's funny is how people are actually comparing Materazzi to Zidane because of that final. The bottom line is, Materazzi knows when to abuse people and get away with it. But Zidane has a temper.

Of course Materazzi would beat Zidane in a fighting ring any day, we are talking about soccer, and Materazzi shouldn't be considered in the same breath as Zidane.
        No one compares them. They are two different players with two different reputation. Zidane is (was!) much famous than Materazzi. But in that game, I must say, Matrix was not any less than Zizu. He scored a goal and a penalty, he deffended well, and he sent the best player of the opponent off! (although unintentionally! He never expected Zidane to headbutt him like that!)

In that particular scene, Zidane was as guilty as Materazzi, if not more.

What pisses us off is that people justify one person's wrong action because he is lovable! and on the other hand curse at the other person, because of his past. I bet if Materazzi was Mahmoud Fekri or Akbarpour everyone would ask for Zidane's head!
        VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          lol materazzi plays rough and i have hurd bad things being said on a football pitch and id rather have your sister is like bible sayings compared to hat ive hurd.. zidane is just sick in the head and has a bad temper
          materazzi plays ruff and thats his style id say it works as he is a hell of a defender and i can bet many forwards dont wanna play against him
          u gys r just hatin cuz u dont like italia, if it was the other way around imagine what u wud say
          iran is my favorite italy is my second favorite team and france was my third favorite team.
          materazzi is vahshi. the guy is just violent. I think persian godfather uses him as his muscle occasionally that's why he likes the guy so much. materazzi is strong very good aerial ability and defender but extremely vicious violent and has no class what so ever. Nothing like the other italian defenders. cannavaro, nesta, zambrotta. and of course my fav or all time paulo maldini. costacurta.
          zidane loses his cool at times i agree. he has had a few red cards in his day. zidane is my second fav. player of all time. after roberto baggio.
          zidane doost dareh shakh bezaneh mesleh yek gav. at times. As for the controversy that led to zidane headbutting zidane we'll never know the truth. I've heard he insulted his sister, his mother, called him a terrorist. Whatever he did call him zidane lost his cool. I wished he hadn't. A really bad way to end such an amazing career. Truly the best player we have seen since maradona retired. in my opinion

Comment

materazzi is ike charles oakey. or dennis rodman
            zidane is like charles barkley.
            that's my analogy.

Comment

Materazzi = GOD

SORRY HIS BIGGER THAN GOD

Comment

Originally posted by vatanparast View Post
                materazzi is ike charles oakey. or dennis rodman
                zidane is like charles barkley.
                that's my analogy.

good analogy

Comment

Originally posted by Kflex View Post
                  Materazzi = GOD
                  SORRY HIS BIGGER THAN GOD
                  you misspelled the last letter buddy
                  let me fix it for you
                  materazzi=GOH

Comment

Originally posted by Heyman View Post
                    Here's something you should see to understand the sort of man he is:

That is just revenge for him telling Pekerman to not select Zanetti. Sorin is just a retard and deserves it.

Matrix is a legend. No question.

Comment

Yeah Pakerman is a Jew and so are Sorin!
                      **** um

Comment

Originally posted by Kflex View Post
                        Yeah Pakerman is a Jew and so are Sorin!
                        **** um
                        thats not a reason for someone to get their face fvcked up.

Comment

Materrazi should be banned from football.
                          The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Working...
                          X