Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian-Cup Group A! *Discussion*(Australia,Iraq,Oman,Thailand)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seemed like iraq played much better than thailand in the first half, and from that energy they had there, i thought they would feed off of it and play even better in the 2nd half, but i was wrong.

Comment

Iraq completely dominated the first half and the second half literally made me fell asleep. It should have been Iraq's victory though, the ref screwed them over. That was the worst penalty call i've seen in a while , the guy barely even nudged him on the shoulder and he falls. Lets hope the Australia-Oman game will be a nice 5-0 match.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tooyedarbazeh View Post
        Iraq completely dominated the first half and the second half literally made me fell asleep. It should have been Iraq's victory though, the ref screwed them over. That was the worst penalty call i've seen in a while , the guy barely even nudged him on the shoulder and he falls. Lets hope the Australia-Oman game will be a nice 5-0 match.
        5-0 oman or 5-0 australia. I dont want to see australia in this tournament although they look better on paper than they do on the field. against singapore they weren't that impressive. the score line doesn't do the singapore team justice.
        I fear australia's thirst for revenge. just like china should fear iran's thirst for revenge.

Comment

so it ended 1-1?

Comment

Originally posted by faraz View Post
            both were playing yashar jan, neither did too much.
            Akram was skillful, but at times held onto the ball too much, and was generally slow (actually, everyone was slow)
            This really begs the question WHY did AFC choose 4 incredibly humid countries who really aren't even B-quality Asian sides to host the Asian Cup??? There is going to be slow, boring football - that's my prediction.
            Coz AFC stands for Asia's Finest Cun+'s. They are the biggest idiots.
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
            X