Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian-Cup Group A! *Discussion*(Australia,Iraq,Oman,Thailand)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the aussies had beautiful passing. but i think that we will win against them if they play like that
    sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

Originally posted by Karshenas View Post
      Agha Saeed, the game will kick off at 2:35 PM CET tomorrow but I expect AT LEAST a half hour opening ceremony but it could be longer. I you want to be on the safe side plan on being ready in front of your TV/computer at 1:35 PM CET time or 3 PM Tehran time
      Thank you agha Karshenas,i also checked it with this site and program:
      http://cgi.netscape.com/cgi-bin/inte...&ci.x=4&ci.y=9

Yes, The local time for Kick-Off is 19:35 PM according to the AFC-Cup Site.
      Here in Germany we are 5 hours behind the time in Bangkok according to the site/link i posted.
      (example: 18:00 CET here in Germany means 23:00 PM in Thailand.

Means for the match

19:35 Bangkok (Thailand Time)
      14:35 CET TIME (Germany and other)
      13:35 GMT Time (England/London...)
      15:55 TEHRAN TIME

Now with the Tehran Time, check your local time guys. Karshenas, thanks, and you was right as usual

INFORMATION

Thailand - Iraq

KICK-OFF TIME
      19:35 Bangkok (Thailand Time)
      14:35 CET TIME (Germany and other)
      13:35 GMT Time (England/London...)
      15:55 TEHRAN TIME

Notice

If you want to be on the safe side, and if you like to watch also ceremony before the match, you should switch for channels 1 hour before the KICK-OFF time!
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

The photo you see in my avatar is of the Asiatic Cheetah........they can only be found in Iran.........and there are less than 100 left.

Please do all you can to support conservation and rescue of this precious creature before its too late.

http://www.iraniancheetah.org/
        http://cheetah.irandoe.org/habitats/index.html

Comment

this is obvious Australia first and Iraq second

Comment

Originally posted by Kianosh
            ok i am SORRY, but i have looked everywhere all i saw was a list of 200 channels, which i did not recognize. can ANYONE tell me how i can watch thailand-iraq tomorrow. ?
            and if PFVT tv or something shows it, can you please give me the link to it
            Here's list of the channels that'll show the game according to goalzz.com

ART Sport 2
            Orbit ESPN
            Abu Dhabi Sports
            Dubai Sports 1
            Kuwait Sport
            Orbit Al Riyadiyah
            Oman Space Ch.
            Nile Sports
            Iraqi Sports Channel
            Saudi Sports
            AL-Kaas and AL-Dawri Channel
            Bahrain Sports
            Oman Space Ch2

The same channels will also be showing the Aussie vs. Oman and Vietnam vs. UAE matches on Sunday July 8th.
            Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted the indifference of those who should have known better the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

Comment

kianoush jan

Originally posted by Kianosh
              ok i am SORRY, but i have looked everywhere all i saw was a list of 200 channels, which i did not recognize. can ANYONE tell me how i can watch thailand-iraq tomorrow. ?
              and if PFVT tv or something shows it, can you please give me the link to it
              your best bet is to pay twelve bucks and watch it on setanta broadband. they show all the games online
              If you have directtv you can order setanta for 15 bucks
              If you have satellite a lot of the channels will show it
              If you don't mind watching on the internet then setanta broadband is for sure showing it

Comment

first game is tomorrow at 830 am eastern time

Comment

iraq vs thailand

Comment

I dont think Iraq will make it pass the first group stage. There are too many problems with the players, squad, coach on the field and off the field. A lot of quality players are missing from the Iraqi side and there is not one single experienced player in the team. The coach seems to be lost himself and until now he hasnt chosen a constant line up, and believe it or not till yesterday he has been calling new players to join the team and 2 players were held up in Bangok Airport yesterday for several hours for problems with the passport when there is less 24 hrs left till kick off, and to make things worse few hours ago the goal keeper heard the news that his younger brother in Iraq was killed as the Dubai Sports announcer said.

Dont know how Iraq will come up against Thailand, but I hoping at least the team will be playing with Gheera or the fighting spirit Iraqi teams are known for despite all the difficulties.. if not then I wont be suprised if I see three loses.

Comment

well most of us here at least will be hoping Iraq wins tomorrow, the best of luck to them.
                      sigpic
                      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

-

Comment

very badly run games...the stadium is empty for the opening ceremony

Comment

I'm very sorry for your goalkeeper. I wish iraq the best of luck.

Comment

do not forget to participe and submit in our Predection League.

Ok guys, have fun, will talk to you after the match, bye.
                              saeed
                              sigpic

-

Comment

Game is starting soon GO IRAQ

Comment

Working...
                                X