Iraq vs thailand [live report]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraq vs thailand [live report]

for those who wish to follow the game please use this thread (please refrain from opening one or using one in our main football forum, lets keep iran games there)

====

i got to say that so far iraq has been playing very disappointingly. the result so far is 1-1 which is far worse than what i was expecting.

unfortunately the iraqis are playing more in line with the southern persian gulf countries / arabs. very theatrical [goalkeeper] and somewhat slow which might have to do with the humidity? hope Iranians can cope with the weather / get used to it by Wednesday

over yet zireh patoo jan?
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

IRaqies getting injured all the time....

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
        over yet zireh patoo jan?

no still 1-1

the thai are gaining some confidence!

you know you can watch it here right?

http://www.glwiz.com/mediaCenterPage.aspx

i subscribed to setanta though its much faster

Comment

iraq has to score 1 more goal!! i predicted 2-1 for iraq!!

call their saudi brothers and tell them to make the referee give the iraqis a penalty!!!
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Free kick in a great position for Iraq, but the ref calls a foul in the box on Iraq

None of the teams look like scoring at this point
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

how many penalties was handed to thailand 1 or 2?

was it a mistake by the ref?

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                how many penalties was handed to thailand 1 or 2?

was it a mistake by the ref?
                I missed the penalty to Thailand - I believe only one was given. I started watching from the 2nd half and on, mb someone else can help ya out there.

Great chance for Thailand btw, Iraq survives a scare - a ball was played into the box and nearly flicked in from close range, but the Iraqi keeper showed good positioning and made the save.
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

thanx for the live report faraz jan.

im at office and cant watch the match(es)
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

np Yashar jan

another good chance for thailand - the thai winger found himself in tons of space, hesitated too much, Iraqi players slides in and blocks the low cross...corner kick now

Comment

WOW - Thai's coming VERY close, the corner is headed away to the corner of the box by Iraq, and the Iraqi keeper is forced to make a great save from an equally good shot by the Thai from the corner of the box.

Another corner Thailand

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        thanx for the live report faraz jan.
                        im at office and cant watch the match(es)
                        and I am in class and have the same problem...

tanx for the link tho underlahaf jan

should be over by now, right?
                        sigpic
                        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

one thing is for sure; after seeing this game i got to change my iraq predictions!

they got good goalkeeping but perhaps we expected too much from a nation in war. hopefully they'll play better next game.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                            and I am in class and have the same problem...
                            tanx for the link tho underlahaf jan
                            should be over by now, right?
                            There's still a couple of minutes left

Thais still dominating in this final bit

Comment

Awsome Save Iraqi Keeper :d

Comment

Working...
                              X