Iraq vs thailand [live report]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
    one thing is for sure; after seeing this game i got to change my iraq predictions!

they got good goalkeeping but perhaps we expected too much from a nation in war. hopefully they'll play better next game.

I think the weather has a lot to do with it - even Thailand isn't really playing their speedy counter-striking style.

Both are pretty slow teams
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Yellow card thai player.

Comment

we are now in extra time, 2 added minutes

iraqi substitution - seems like they're happy with the draw
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

1 and a half min left

Comment

iraq making a subb freekick iraq

Comment

r we there yet? I mean is it over yet? 1-1 right? thanks again you all.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Game Done

Thailand 1 Iraq 1

Comment

Originally posted by faraz View Post
                  we are now in extra time, 2 added minutes

iraqi substitution - seems like they're happy with the draw
                  playing the host at the very first game is not easy, so I think Iraqis are happy. This made Oman very very happy btw.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

well, atleast if thailand scores and wins 2-1, most of other people's predictions will also come out wrong
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

1-1 isent so bad acctuly because this means if both thase teams beats autsralia its bye bye australia

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                        playing the host at the very first game is not easy, so I think Iraqis are happy. This made Oman very very happy btw.
                        yea but thailand was supposedly the weakest team of the group!
                        they have 2 games against oman and australia left!!!
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                          yea but thailand was supposedly the weakest team of the group!
                          they have 2 games against oman and australia left!!!
                          Totally agree

It only gets harder from here. This was a must win game for Iraq. If they can somehow muster a win against Oman, and have some lucky results concerning the other teams, they could still go through.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            1-1 isent so bad acctuly because this means if both thase teams beats autsralia its bye bye australia

yeah right, both teams beating australia.

agha don't waste the band with such comments / arezoo bar javanan eyb nist

i think Australia is going to the finals / win against iran in the semis

Comment

Nonono Nothing can defeat iran we are the BEST IN ASIA we are number 1!!!!

Thailand can get a lucky draw against australia you never know

Comment

i do too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X