Beckam to LA Galaxy-great Video on his arrival and speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckam to LA Galaxy-great Video on his arrival and speech

Hey guys i just finished making and uploading this clip of David Beckam arriving at LA Galaxy. This includes his speech. Enjoy!

On another note:
    BREAKING NEWS: Man U has just drawn with Urawa Red Diamonds 2-2 on their Asian tour.
    C.Ronaldo and Fletcher scoring for Manchester.
    Man U had a pretty much full strength team- Ronaldo and Rooney played full match.

BREAKING NEWS:
    Teymourian's club Bolton has beaten Racing Santander 2-1 to secure their spot in the Peace Cup final on Saturday. Ofcourse Ando wasn't their due to Asian Cup. I recorded and uploaded the two goals of Bolton along with some other highlights (the first one had a stunning setup but i pressed record a bit late.:
    Enjoy!

Last edited by Ali; 07-17-2007, 06:55 AM. Reason: i put the wrong URL - corrected it

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

he's such a simpleton

Comment

I hate Americans, they know nothing about football, none of them have ever watched a football match. They watched Bend it like beckham and know they are all fans.
      Becks is just a big name, nothing else, he is a sell out to football.

Comment

ROFL at these Americans that are booing when he wanted to say football instead of soccer.

Its FOOTBALL for god's sake.

Comment

the yanks think they made football up. i hope he has a career endign injury. that wud be hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
            I hate Americans, they know nothing about football, none of them have ever watched a football match. They watched Bend it like beckham and know they are all fans.
            Becks is just a big name, nothing else, he is a sell out to football.
            whatever man...thats how people all over the world.

beckham sells, and if he can make soccer a success in the US, then great...

and trust me, if beckham had an ugly ass face and a hideous wife yet still managed to be the captain of england, play in three world cups, play for manchester united AND real madrid...you would be talking about how he is one of the greatest players ever

dont hate, wish him well

Comment

i dont understand how one man can change the status if football in the US !!

It just sounds riduculous.

Comment

well we will have to wait and see....

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Working...
                X