African Cup of Nations kicks off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 50Toman
    I wonder what the desiscion of the egyptian coach will be regarding mido.
    LOL At Mido, Who would try to hit their Coach,

And I would really like to know why Eqypt did not Invite Mohammad Zidan for this tournament,

He is actually doing pretty decent in Mainz while Eqypt is playing African nations cup

1 goal in the German cup Agasint Bayern Penalty,
    1 goal Bremen in the league last Saturday
    And Yesterday another Penalty goal agasint Arminia bielfield

5 goals in the Leauge and 1 in the Cup

He is a decent player, Why is he not invited,

Comment

And i Have a Few other questions i want Answered by Mr.Pharoah

1.Why is Amir Azmi of Greek Club FC PAOK not invited

2.And Where does Amy Ramzy play now ?,,He used to be in Kairslautern

3.Hosni Abd-rbbu of french club Strasbourg, Where is he

4.Is Hussain Ghaly in the National team ? where is he playing now, Feynoord ?

5.Mahmoud Abdurazzag (Shekbala) of FC PAOK where is he?

6.Would you Also mind telling me where Sherif Ekrami is,,, Used to be a Goali in Feynoord didnt he

Please Answer thoose questions for me,
      Thoose were decent players man
      Last edited by Arashi_Washi; 02-07-2006, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Sherif ekrami is the 3rd goalkeeper currently at feyenoord, and zidan has a conflict with the egyptian federation i believe.

Btw. I just read that mio is suspended for 6 months because of the incident during the ivory coast match. The egyptian FA suspended him for 6 months!!! Unbelievable, their star striker! But that should learn him.

Comment

Sherif ekrami is the 3rd goalkeeper currently at feyenoord, and zidan has a conflict with the egyptian federation i believe.

Btw. I just read that mio is suspended for 6 months because of the incident during the ivory coast match. The egyptian FA suspended him for 6 months!!! Unbelievable, their star striker! But that should learn him.
          it's mido and it was vs. Senegal not Ivory Coast and it's a good decision!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

Good he deserves it, this guy thinks he's the King of Egypt. He called the coach a donkey! very rude and disrespectful considering the age difference between the two and the fact that he's the coach!

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K
              it's mido and it was vs. Senegal not Ivory Coast and it's a good decision!
              really damn i thought his name was mio

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan
                Egypttttttttt kickssssssssss asssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Mido was subbed out and got so angry I bet he wanted to beat up the coach man never seen such thing before,and the best is that Amir Zaki comes in and scores 2 min later
                Go Egyptttttttttttt
                8 min to go
                How crazy was that? Best reply to that punkass Mido

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
                  And i Have a Few other questions i want Answered by Mr.Pharoah
                  1.Why is Amir Azmi of Greek Club FC PAOK not invited
                  2.And Where does Amy Ramzy play now ?,,He used to be in Kairslautern
                  3.Hosni Abd-rbbu of french club Strasbourg, Where is he
                  4.Is Hussain Ghaly in the National team ? where is he playing now, Feynoord ?
                  5.Mahmoud Abdurazzag (Shekbala) of FC PAOK where is he?
                  6.Would you Also mind telling me where Sherif Ekrami is,,, Used to be a Goali in Feynoord didnt he
                  Please Answer thoose questions for me,
                  Thoose were decent players man
                  Well, for Mohammed Zidan it's the same problem - his attitude! Most Egyptians, and I'd imagine most national team players of any country, are extremely patriotic. There are very few more important things in their lives than to represent their country. So when he says things like, "It's ok if Egypt doesn't call me up, I might choose to play for Denmark anyway", this is a huge shock to the Egyptian people. The fans and media pleaded for him never to put on an Egypt shirt no matter what. Well, he played in a friendly or two, so he's been locked up for life as an Egypt national team player. So he's screwed now. Apologize and explain your stance or you won't have an international football career.

As for Amir Azmi, he's a pretty good player but he just didn't make the final cut. Coach's call. The problem is if we get all these different players from different leagues that don't ever play together, the team as a whole suffers.

The coach made the decision to play mostly local players and carefully choose just a few of the European contingent. So far, that's paid off.

As for Hany Ramzy, he's finally retired from football . He says he's studying management in Germany and hopes to begin his coaching career soon.

Hosny Abd Rabbo is injured. Man do we miss him in midfield. We have suitable replacements but we definitely would have been stronger with him. He's one guy that would have made the team for sure if it wasn't for the injury. He was dropped from the squad just days before the tournament began.

Hossam Ghaly is a national team player but also didn't make it. I think he should have, but he was one of those borderline guys. No he's not at Feyenoord anymore, he's just signed a four-year deal with Tottenham Hotspur.

Shikibala would've been a nice add to the team. In fact we have no replacements at playmaker behind Abo Treika. Shikibala would have been very usefull in the Morocco and DR Congo matches.

Sherif Ekramy is still a goalkeeper at Feyenoord. He's a very young guy (not even 20 yet I believe) so he hasn't seen much action there. And guess what... his older brother, Ahmed Ekramy of Ahly died of a heart-attack last week . He was just 25!

Comment

Damn so Mido suspended for 6 months?!

And when does the suspension start? Now or after the tournament??
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

ban is affective immediately

Comment

The Mido saga continues.. I've posted an update in the other thread.

As for the Nations Cup...

Nigeria defeated Senegal 1-0 to claim third place.

Senegal has had a pretty bad tournament and is lucky to have gotten this far frankly. They've lost 3 matches and they finished 4th! They finished the group stage with just 3 points and were lucky to have found their way to the semifinal where they played their best match of the tournament.

They've now lost to Nigeria twice in the same tournament.

Hopefully Ivory Coast follows suit and loses to Egypt for the second time in this tournament tomorrow.

Inshallah

Comment

By the way, why can't all Egyptians speak English as well as the legend Hosam Hassan?

http://nationscup.mtnfootball.com/li...p?Item_ID=2352

Comment

^^

it seems that arabs cant pronounce the P ?? am i right pharaoh?

Comment

^^

bercisely

Comment

^^

lol actually Iraqis can pronounce it...but we still say BEBSI!

Congrats Pharaoh

Congrats to Egypt! Egypt iz zee best!!
                                Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Working...
                                X