No announcement yet.

South Korea vs. Japan Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!korea Wins!

Comment

Korea 6-5 Japan in PSO

Comment

Iraq KSA and Korea
        automaticly qualify for 2011

Comment

MOM is Li Woon Jai
          Korean Keeper

Comment

doe! i predicted Japan Winning!

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

about time, i thought it would go on forever. now i can sleep, i'm buggered.

Comment

oh and that ref was absolute rubbish! i don't know what he was smoking before the game

Comment

Thanks Radin119. Repped.

Good game, Japan. Although Korea didn't make it to first place, I'll sleep as a happy man.

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                  damn 450 min of not conceading...that's an awesome record for Korea.
                  Unfortunately, Korea didn't make a goal for a long time.
                  Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

I've been sitting in front of the net for the last couple of weeks looking for a reliable channel to watch the games and just today I find out that the McDonald's restaurant that's barely 2 minutes from my house has a big screen tv and is showing all the games in the cup. Apparently they brought it in expecting that Australia will go all the way to the final.
                    At least I'll get to watch the game tomorrow. The only trouble is to stay for the whole game I'll have to keep eating. I'll just order a meal at the beginning and refill my drink 50 times.

Btw good job with the updates guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
                      I've been sitting in front of the net for the last couple of weeks looking for a reliable channel to watch the games and just today I find out that the McDonald's restaurant that's barely 2 minutes from my house has a big screen tv and is showing all the games in the cup. Apparently they brought it in expecting that Australia will go all the way to the final.
                      At least I'll get to watch the game tomorrow. The only trouble is to stay for the whole game I'll have to keep eating. I'll just order a meal at the beginning and refill my drink 50 times.
                      Btw good job with the updates guys.
                      lol u shoulda just gone to www.myp2p.eu
                      then download and setup sopcast
                      then used it to watch the games live

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

or watch it on tapesh link is in teh first post

Comment

Originally posted by DRCha View Post
                          Thanks Radin119. Repped.
                          Good game, Japan. Although Korea didn't make it to first place, I'll sleep as a happy man.
                          ur welcome although i dont have anything in my CP

Comment

oh btw the games are usualy reshown a couple hours after the game so if u missed the game check the link in the first post Tapesh usaualy repeats the games 2-4 times

Comment

Originally posted by DRCha View Post
                              Thanks Radin119. Repped.
                              true but with such a young team and missing key players, Korea should be happy with their AC performance.
                              sigpic
                              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

i'll post highlights as soon as they come out

Comment

Working...
                                X