Iran top 'Group of Death' - FIBA Asia Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran top 'Group of Death' - FIBA Asia Championship

Iran has been doing unbelievabley well in this competition. They beat all their opponents so far, which consisted of some good teams like Philippines, Jordan and China. GO IRAN!
    http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/07/..._teamRost.html

iran beat the china with yao ming? (never got to watch it)

Comment

haha damn these iranians are tallll, 7'2 7'4 there average hight is 6'7!
      go iran!

Comment

the starting center, Rouzbahani, has entered the NBA draft a couple times already, yet hasent been picked. i heard hes only like 19 years old too.

Comment

i wonder how the arab teams waste time in these games

Comment

Originally posted by Obteene View Post
            the starting center, Rouzbahani, has entered the NBA draft a couple times already, yet hasent been picked. i heard hes only like 19 years old too.
            u can only enter the NBA draft once and if ur not picked then u have to seek teams for tryouts

Comment

this 'group of death' phrase is being used too much...if we play qatar and bahrain in the same group its all of a sudden a GROUP OF DEATH!!!!

wtf

Comment

First of all, our group was Jordan, China, Philippines so there was no Qatar or Bahrain involved. Secondly, This phrase is being used by the official website for this competition, and it's not like one person is making it up, if that's what you meant.

Comment

Moved to General sport forum.

Thanks for the news, our volleyball and basketball teams are all doing very well the last years.

Comment

MY GOD WHAT DID THEY FEED THESE GUYS???????how in the world they turn out to be 7'2 LOL these guys are freaking TALL MAN!! average persian height is like what 5'9-5'11,

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                      MY GOD WHAT DID THEY FEED THESE GUYS???????how in the world they turn out to be 7'2 LOL these guys are freaking TALL MAN!! average persian height is like what 5'9-5'11,
                      hah ai knoww.
                      i think its growth hormones mann

Comment

Working...
                      X