X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi Arabia: WE LET IRAQ WIN!

http://iransport.net/News/asp/Detail_News.asp?id=40752
    ادعاي وزيرخارجه عربستان: اجازه داديم كه تيم ملي فوتبال عراق قهرمان شود
    تهران - "سعودالفيصل" وزيرخارجه عربستان سعودي روزچهارشنبه درگفت*وگوي مطبوعاتي با حضور "كاندوليزا رايس" و "رابرت گيتس" وزيران خارجه و دفاع آمريكاادعا كرد كه تيم ملي اين كشور در فينال مسابقات فوتبال جام ملتهاي اسيا‪ ۲۰۰۷‬در اندونزي اجازه داد، تيم ملي عراق قهرمان شود.
    تيم*ملي*فوتبال عراق در ديدار نهايي چهاردهمين دوره مسابقات فوتبال جام ملتهاي اسيا برابر تيم ملي عربستان با نتيجه يك برصفر به پيروزي رسيد و قهرمان اين رقابتها شد.
    به گزارش رسانه*هاي ديداري عربي ، وي ادعا كرد كه اين اقدام نشانه حسن نيت اين كشور در قبال عراق است كه اجازه داد تيم ملي عراق در ديدار نهايي برنده شود.
    رايس و گيتس روز سه شنبه در چارچوب سفر دوره*اي به چند كشورمنطقه وارد عربستان سعودي شدند.
    تاريخ مخابره پيام:چهارشنبه 10 مرداد 1386
    IRAN ROCKS

yea sure!

they gave up breaking a record and winning an asian cup just cuz they felt sorry for Iraq

Comment

I think what he meant was we let Iraq win by not buying the ref as we normally do.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

sounds like something GN would say
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

how important is the Asian Cup to the Saudis?
          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
            how important is the Asian Cup to the Saudis?
            Well it's important enough for them to show poor sportsmanship and cry about it. Face it Iraq was the better team on that day and they won the game.

Comment

iraq killed them and they were crying

Comment

LOL this reminds me of the Olympic qualifiers, when Saudi Arabia only beat Palestine 1-0 or 2-0. After the match the Saudi captain said "we took it easy because these are our Palestinian brothers. You'll see our real level in the next match." The following match they lost to Iraq 4-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh View Post
                  LOL this reminds me of the Olympic qualifiers, when Saudi Arabia only beat Palestine 1-0 or 2-0. After the match the Saudi captain said "we took it easy because these are our Palestinian brothers. You'll see our real level in the next match." The following match they lost to Iraq 4-0.
                  LMAO well I guess at least he was telling the truth about showing their real level in their next match.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    I think what he meant was we let Iraq win by not buying the ref as we normally do.

Comment

i doubt they let Iraq win but they were playing absolute crappy football which seems suspicious

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

it's BS, did you see how pissed off the Saudi players were at the end, when one of the Iraqis started grass rolling in injury time and they brought out the stretcher for him, a Saudi player got mad and picked up the ball then threw it really hard on the ground. And the Saudi prince sitting in the stands looked shellshocked for a good part of the match, if the Saudis were planning to lose I'm sure he would've known about it.

Comment

True dat.

Comment

LMAO well I guess at least he was telling the truth about showing their real level in their next match.
                            Zero accountability. This is what happens when a society and its players become spoiled beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
                              it's BS, did you see how pissed off the Saudi players were at the end, when one of the Iraqis started grass rolling in injury time and they brought out the stretcher for him, a Saudi player got mad and picked up the ball then threw it really hard on the ground. And the Saudi prince sitting in the stands looked shellshocked for a good part of the match, if the Saudis were planning to lose I'm sure he would've known about it.
                              ha ha ha that's a taste of their own medicine. I guarantee you the Saudi's would of been doing the same thing if they were on top 1-0. After all they are the GODFATHERS of cheating remember this is Saudi Arabia we are talking about here.

Comment

Working...
                              X