Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we beat chelsea to pato

WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

He is overrated, so I'm glad Milan got him.
    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

dont worry milan wont play him too often tillhe matures milan is the best at developing talents, youll hardly see him play any this year
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        dont worry milan wont play him too often tillhe matures milan is the best at developing talents, youll hardly see him play any this year
        Barca---> Borjan K..Gio Dos Santos.. Fabregas..Xavi Hernandez...Iniesta..Thiago Motta..Gerrard Pique..Victor Valdes..Mark Crosas ... MESSI???!
        Last edited by Milad-69; 08-04-2007, 12:33 PM.

Comment

baba chi migi?? maldini costacurta.pirlo.gattuso.KAKA?we made shevchenko.Gilardino now pato
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

baba chi migi?? maldini costacurta.pirlo.gattuso.KAKA?we made shevchenko.Gilardino now pato
            Lool U didnt MAKE Shevchenko .. neither did you MAKE Kaka.. You bought both at a young age.. but they were all impressive before u signing them ...these players i named all came through OUR academy.. dont feed people wrong info.. lool pirlo was pirlo long before signing for AC.. You lost the convo here man lol! u said best developing program.. which is referred to as a youth academy program .. none of the players you named were PRODUCED by AC.. !

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money View Post
              Lool U didnt MAKE Shevchenko .. neither did you MAKE Kaka.. You bought both at a young age.. but they were all impressive before u signing them ...these players i named all came through OUR academy.. dont feed people wrong info.. lool pirlo was pirlo long before signing for AC.. You lost the convo here man lol! u said best developing program.. which is referred to as a youth academy program .. none of the players you named were PRODUCED by AC.. !

pirlo used to play for inter but he didnt do well wen he came to milan he became pirlo same with seedorf your right they did not come from our youth system but we made them who they r.. did u no sheva b4 milan cuz he wasnt that great before milan.. and he isnt that great after milan either, kaka was a big name like pato so your right, maldini and costacurta did come from our youth academy tho. and same with gattuso he sucked b4 milan now he is who he is cuz of milan

wen i sid developing i ment making the player into a superstar.. and im petty sure messi wasnt from their youth system they signed him from an argentina club no? usually wen teams get players from the youth academy their country of origin is the country that the club is in
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

pirlo used to play for inter but he didnt do well wen he came to milan he became pirlo same with seedorf your right they did not come from our youth system but we made them who they r.. did u no sheva b4 milan cuz he wasnt that great before milan.. and he isnt that great after milan either, kaka was a big name like pato so your right, maldini and costacurta did come from our youth academy tho. and same with gattuso he sucked b4 milan now he is who he is cuz of milan
                wen i sid developing i ment making the player into a superstar.. and im petty sure messi wasnt from their youth system they signed him from an argentina club no? usually wen teams get players from the youth academy their country of origin is the country that the club is in
                All this is true..
                But actually i knew Shevcenko before he joined Milan .. donno abt you.. anywayz Ac is ranked high for turning players into superstars... and theres no denying that.. but definately NOT the BEST...If You by developing you meant extending a players ability ..then i must say Ac is ONE OF THE BEST (Not the best) but if not .. i believe Barca is top... just ask Arsene Wenger lol!

PS: Messi came through the academy.. Joined us from Old Boys i believe at the age of 13 when visiting Barcelona for an illness he had that was serious!...
                Last edited by Milad-69; 08-04-2007, 12:54 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Blood_Money;774237]All this is true..
                  But actually i knew Shevcenko before he joined Milan .. donno abt you.. anywayz Ac is ranked high for turning players into superstars... and theres no denying that.. but definately NOT the BEST...If You by developing you meant extending a players ability ..then i must say Ac is ONE OF THE BEST (Not the best) but if not .. i believe Barca is top... just ask Arsene Wenger lol!
                  PS: Messi came through the academy.. Joined us from Old Boys i believe at the age of 13 when visiting Barcelona for an illness he had that was serious!...[/QUOTE]

haha well barca lucked out on that 1 lol
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Comment

well there is some good discussion here.

The Dutch are experts at producing young talents and bringing them up. The french are pretty good at that too, look at how much superstars they have produced over the past decade.

Barca and Ajax are clubs that come to mind that are good at producing and devoloping talents from youth. Real Madrid and PSV are good too.

But the truth is that european competition just wouldn't be what it is without the south american influence in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
                        He is overrated, so I'm glad Milan got him.
                        c'mon man his pretty good for his age.

I bet you wouldn't have said that if we got him

I hope Milan can devolop him into a star.

Comment

ahah lol pato is crap he make's only crappy tricks and that's it. Da Costa is much better
                          ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

pato is very talented and fun to watch but his teammate adriano is really good too, and i think he is like 18. It seemed like he came in for pato every time and every time he scored 1 or 2
                            has he signed with anyone yet?

Comment

so what happenned to Pato- Has he been playin for Milan-wats up with him- havent seen him much

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                              Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Working...
                              X