Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 greatest sporting insults

My faves

-"Joe Frazier is so ugly he should donate his face to the US Bureau of Wildlife."

Frazier took Muhammad Ali's taunt before their first heavyweight title fight in 1971 very personally - particularly when Ali then called him an Uncle Tom.

-"So how are your wife and my kids?" "The wife's fine, the kids are retarded."

An exchange between Rod Marsh, the Australia wicketkeeper, and Ian Botham, the England all-rounder

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle2178440.ece
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Originally posted by police in helicopter View Post
    -"So how are your wife and my kids?" "The wife's fine, the kids are retarded."
    An exchange between Rod Marsh, the Australia wicketkeeper, and Ian Botham, the England all-rounder
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle2178440.ece

Thanked and repped

Comment

thanks mate

great stuff

Comment

muhammad ali was an ass to frazier... and both were equal fighters in all of their bouts.

Comment

materazzi to zidane:

"Ali Daei"

Comment

48 "Hijo de puta."

Early in his career with Real Madrid, David Beckham gets into trouble for calling a linesman a son of a whore in Spanish and receives a red card. Beckham later said (in English): "I didn't realise what I had said was that bad. I had heard a few of my team-mates say the same before me."
            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Persian View Post
              muhammad ali was an ass to frazier... and both were equal fighters in all of their bouts.
              its allll about Evander Holyfield

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                materazzi to zidane:

"Ali Daei"
                looool wow i guess that was #1 I didnt even read the list when i made that post

i love the zimbabwe 1 lol, if i was fat i would say that

Comment

Great one

23 "If David Seaman’s dad had worn a condom, we’d still be in the World Cup."

A harsh but possibly fair assessment of England's defeat to Brazil in the 2002 World Cup by the comedian Nick Han****.

Comment

ahahahaha.

the list wuz heeeella funny. thnx for da post.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                      Great one
                      harsh bro
                      but i love it
                      sigpic

Comment

I love Smokin Joe Frazier, glad he knocked down and defeated Classius Clay.
                        STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                        A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan View Post
                          I love Smokin Joe Frazier, glad he knocked down and defeated Classius Clay.
                          His name is Mohammed Ali not Cassius Clay. Have a little respect my friend Mohammed Ali destroyed Paterson because Paterson would refuse to call him Mohammed. It was a famous fight the entire fight Mohammed would pulverize him and say, 'What's my name."

Frazier was hurt because he even supported Ali financially when Ali was in prison for refusing to go to the US Army. Mohammed Ali was a jerk for calling Frazier an uncle tom after all Frazier helped him out. Well Frazier won the first fight, Ali won the second fight, and Frazier won the third fight in a split decision.

Comment

Mike Tyson On Lennox Lewis

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."

"I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
                              His name is Mohammed Ali not Cassius Clay. Have a little respect my friend Mohammed Ali destroyed Paterson because Paterson would refuse to call him Mohammed. It was a famous fight the entire fight Mohammed would pulverize him and say, 'What's my name."
                              Frazier was hurt because he even supported Ali financially when Ali was in prison for refusing to go to the US Army. Mohammed Ali was a jerk for calling Frazier an uncle tom after all Frazier helped him out. Well Frazier won the first fight, Ali won the second fight, and Frazier won the third fight in a split decision.
                              I don't have any respect for the man. And Ali won two of the three bouts, the last two in fact. By that time Frazier was not the same, their first bout in my mind was simply the most telling.

His wins over Sonny were a complete sham, and a lot of ringside critics and heavyweight fighters who saw that bout mentioned they never saw the punch land known as the "phantom punch".
                              STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                              A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Working...
                              X