Liddell vs Silva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
    Dude you obviously don't know what you are talking about my friend because I met Chick Iceman Liddel after the Rampage fight in LV. He is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and very humble. We have something in common becasue we both went to the same university. People think Chick Liddel is an idiot or something like that but the guy is actually very smart. He graduated from Cal Poly University with a degree in accounting. I was in the same business school as him but I majoried in Finance.
    I think the ICE MAN is going to rebound from that Rampage fight and win this one. I look forward to it when is the match guys?
    As can be seen by his drunken attitude when getting interviewed and Dana White having to fly wherever he is most of the time and having to bail him out of embarrassing situations, i don't really think where he studied matters.

The guy is a lout in my opinion, no one can hold class like the euro and Jap fighters. Fedor, CC, Arlovski, bisping, Sudo, Sakuraba.
    Even ppl like the Gracies who walk around the beaches of Rio looking for fights, that was never what this sport was about.

Comment

to be honest these sports are for animals.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
        to be honest these sports are for animals.
        To be honest brother i used to think the same thing. But i have truly learnt to appreciate the sport for what it is. Its not street fighting like it used to be.

These ppl are multi talented martial artist.

Watch fighters like Fedor and Crocop. They are awesome.

Comment

Breaking news!

Dana is going to give Cro Cop a titled shot before his 5 fight contract runs out. I though he would have made him sign a new contract before giving him a title shot, but NO!

After CC Vs. Kongo, if CC wins, we will get too see CC/Nog II! YAY! This is going to be great. I hope CC avenges the defeat.

I want Gonzaga to win, and I also think it's likely. I think it's likely that we'll see CC Vs. Gonzaga title fight. Which means CC will get to avenge two of his mma losses. He already avenged the Kevin Randleman loss. Meaning if he beats Nog and Gonzaga, he will have Fedor to beat.

To be honest, Fedor/CC/Silva/Shogun are my fav fighters, and I think CC is capable to beat Fedor [i]if[/] he takes a tactical approach.

So many good fights coming up. I got to congratulate Dana, truely...

Fedor is having talks with the UFC again on tuesday to make up his mind. He's either gonna go to K-1 HEROE'S, or UFC. We'll see...

Comment

Working...
          X