kobe bryant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kobe bryant!

he scored 81 points against the raptors last night!!!!!!!! 2nd highest score in a game all time.

Yah crazy, I saw the last quarter, Toronto just started double teaming him at the 3 point line, it was so obvious he was going for the shot. But the team helped him out, by not taking shots themselves. Still Michael Jordan I don't even think scored 70, so this is a huge step in Kobe's legacy as Lebron James just broke his "youngest player to reach 5000Pts" record.
    STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
    A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

that f**king rapist ballhog took 46 shots!! 46!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could get at least 60 if i shot it 46 times. and only 2 assists. The time he scored 60, he took 30+ shots and had 0 assists. If iverson takes 46 shots, he would score over 100. And after the game he was talking about how he never dreamed of this when he was a kid and how amazing it is; if it was iverson he would be saying it didnt matter as long as we won; ill rather score 1 point and win than score 200 points and lose. I hate Kobe sooooooooo much.

Kobe < Deisler

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
        that f**king rapist ballhog took 46 shots!! 46!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could get at least 60 if i shot it 46 times. and only 2 assists. The time he scored 60, he took 30+ shots and had 0 assists. If iverson takes 46 shots, he would score over 100. And after the game he was talking about how he never dreamed of this when he was a kid and how amazing it is; if it was iverson he would be saying it didnt matter as long as we won; ill rather score 1 point and win than score 200 points and lose. I hate Kobe sooooooooo much.
        Kobe < Deisler
        obviously either youre clueless about basketball or you hate kobe so much that you use that to twist the facts...

http://www.nba.com/news/kobe_81_index.html

dream stats for a game. btw he shot 61%...

Comment

Kobe < Deisler
          yea man, aint nothin special about that game or his 81 points. The second highest was 13 points! HOw is that a team?? And they aint gonna be sh*t this year either. Kobe doesnt know how to make his team win its all about his scoring.

HE WILL NEVER BE JORDAN, No matter how many points he scores. JORDAN scored 69 against the CELTICS in a playoff.

What the hell is the raptors? Who is their main player? what is their record?? 13-27

CASE CLOSED!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
            yea man, aint nothin special about that game or his 81 points. The second highest was 13 points! HOw is that a team?? And they aint gonna be sh*t this year either. Kobe doesnt know how to make his team win its all about his scoring.
            HE WILL NEVER BE JORDAN, No matter how many points he scores. JORDAN scored 69 against the CELTICS in a playoff.
            What the hell is the raptors? Who is their main player? what is their record?? 13-27
            CASE CLOSED!
            yea he will never be jordan... but hes a damn legend.

and just to let you know the raptors started the season 1-15 but are 12-12 after.

Comment

Kobe < Deisler
              i completely disagree with you
              obviously the lakers dont have anyone on their team except kobe and odom so he had to step up cause da raps were winning by 18 and he saw noone was playing so he kept shooting and shooting and das pure skills and hes not a ball hog at all he kept passing to teammates and they passed back because they couldnt score and he had the skill
              ________
              MARIJUANA HEMP
              Last edited by Arian; 04-17-2011, 02:49 AM.

Comment

CASE CLOSED!
                for ur information the raptors have an allstar player (chris bosh) whos going to the allstar team and also they have charlie villenueva whos also going to the allstar game to play in the rookie challenge. charlie is rated #1 rookie this season and was picked 7th overall in the draft
                ________
                MARIJUANA CARD
                Last edited by Arian; 04-17-2011, 02:49 AM.

Comment

dUde i could understand ur backing up yur team but KOBE is wack!
                  The game wasnt that important, raptors aint all taht, sorry to burst ur bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                    obviously either youre clueless about basketball or you hate kobe so much that you use that to twist the facts...

http://www.nba.com/news/kobe_81_index.html

dream stats for a game. btw he shot 61%...
                    im not twisting the facts; HE SHOT 46 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is being a ball hog any way you look at it. arian, the lakers have lamar odom, kwame brown (a former #1 pick), and devin george, three great players, kobe has other options. Iverson doesnt have nearly that much talent on his team yet he still distributes. When iverson makes 5 shots in a row, which he does often, he is still looking to distribute. Kobe's mentality is when he makes 5 shots in a row, he is hot so he has to keep shooting. If he misses 10 in a row, he is due to make one eventually so he keeps shooting.

and the raptors suck, chris bosch is 21st in all star voting in the east and 9th among east forwards, so there is no way he's an all-star. The only good player is jalen rose (he might not be that good but i have to say that because he's my best friends dad).

Let me just say that if iverson shoots 46 times in regulation in one game (he once shot 42 in a double overtime game i believe) and he doesnt get at least 70, i will take all of this back. but i know that will never happen, because he isnt a ball hog like kobe.

Comment

CASE CLOSED!
                      i agree with everything you said, but kobe scored 63 in that game, and it was in double overtime and they lost. Then again, he was a rookie playing against one of the greatest teams of all time. needless to say, 1986 Celtics >2005 Raptors

Comment

Originally posted by arianmokhtari
                        for ur information the raptors have an allstar player (chris bosh) whos going to the allstar team and also they have charlie villenueva whos also going to the allstar game to play in the rookie challenge. charlie is rated #1 rookie this season and was picked 7th overall in the draft
                        btw, villanueva isnt even listed in the all-star voting; he's that far behind!

and he's 4th amongst rookies... seriously, where do you guys get your facts from??!!

Comment

btw, villanueva isnt even listed in the all-star voting; he's that far behind!
                          and he's 4th amongst rookies... seriously, where do you guys get your facts from??!!
                          he said charlie v is going to play in the allstar rookie game.

Comment

im not twisting the facts; HE SHOT 46 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is being a ball hog any way you look at it. arian, the lakers have lamar odom, kwame brown (a former #1 pick), and devin george, three great players, kobe has other options. Iverson doesnt have nearly that much talent on his team yet he still distributes. When iverson makes 5 shots in a row, which he does often, he is still looking to distribute. Kobe's mentality is when he makes 5 shots in a row, he is hot so he has to keep shooting. If he misses 10 in a row, he is due to make one eventually so he keeps shooting.
                            and the raptors suck, chris bosch is 21st in all star voting in the east and 9th among east forwards, so there is no way he's an all-star. The only good player is jalen rose (he might not be that good but i have to say that because he's my best friends dad).
                            Let me just say that if iverson shoots 46 times in regulation in one game (he once shot 42 in a double overtime game i believe) and he doesnt get at least 70, i will take all of this back. but i know that will never happen, because he isnt a ball hog like kobe.
                            when you are on fire, you keep shooting. plus, kobe is shooting 45% this season which is good. and why are you comparing him with iverson? iverson is my favourite player but were talking about kobe now.

and about chris bosh, its really strange how he is 9th among east forwards because he is 14th in the nba in efficiency. and he WILL go to the allstar game as a sub because coaches choose the subs.

so youre saying that your best friend is jalen rose's son? where do u live?

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                              when you are on fire, you keep shooting. plus, kobe is shooting 45% this season which is good. and why are you comparing him with iverson? iverson is my favourite player but were talking about kobe now.

and about chris bosh, its really strange how he is 9th among east forwards because he is 14th in the nba in efficiency. and he WILL go to the allstar game as a sub because coaches choose the subs.

so youre saying that your best friend is jalen rose's son? where do u live?
                              i am bringing up iverson because i just want to make sure that everyone knows that he could do the same and 81 points really isnt too amazing, although its a great achievement. Others can do it as well, but they don't, because they don't shoot every time they touch it.

Chris bosch wont make the all star game because there are too many other good players that are better than him.

Jalen Rose's family lives in a city just outside of atlanta called alpharetta, same city as me. whitney houston (her daughter went to my middle school), usher, and many other celebs live. Most celebs live in a neighborhood called the country club of the south, down the street from me, but the rose family lives in a different subdivision around the corner from where i live. I would tell you the name, but itll be too specific. His son's name is Dee, short for LaDarius, btw. Goes to The Marist School.

Comment

Working...
                              X