Obafemi Martin's Very Nice Overhead Kick against Bolton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obafemi Martin's Very Nice Overhead Kick against Bolton

Watch this, man I love Martins, he is one good player.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nYA62FHaPPc

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
    Watch this, man I love Martins, he is one good player.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nYA62FHaPPc
    Cheers mate,
    Join us, join the Toon.
    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
      Cheers mate,
      Join us, join the Toon.
      lol. Yeah thanks, I love the premiership and there are a few teams that I really like, while I love Obafemi Martins, there is only one club that I support truly. I think you can see my sig. But I wish your Magpies the best of luck, you've got a great manager now in Big Sam, all you need is a couple more amazing signings, and I think you will be in uefa cup place? Maybe

Comment

i thought since ur a 'bhoy' u would stik 2 tradition n support the scousers...

im a man utd fan btw...its all abt the dons and united...RED RED RED
        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
        sigpic

Comment

Martins is crazy good

Comment

lol removed

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
              i thought since ur a 'bhoy' u would stik 2 tradition n support the scousers...

im a man utd fan btw...its all abt the dons and united...RED RED RED
              Dude i love this: Vatan, Vatan Zemzemeye, har rooz, o har shab-e man...nam-e vatan ghashangtareen harfe rooye lab-e man
              Puya is the man
              ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Working...
              X