Real Madrid signs Sneijder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Madrid signs Sneijder

After signing Dutch youth international Drenthe, Real Madrid just signed Wesley Sneijder, Dutch international and attacking midfielder of Ajax for 27 million euros.

I guess Guti will leave now or he will have to accept a place on the bench again.. I liked Guti's playing style, will be interesting to see how Real plays now...

did they got robben also??

Comment

yeh they got robben too

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Why would you buy sneijder if you are going for robben? sneijder is like a worser version of robben, that drenthe is a great buy for you guys, but i hope robben goes to madrid, so quaresma goes to chelsea, and comes to the premiership.

Comment

Lool I dont understand..
          WHY?? and WHY for 27mil..
          I dont understand Schauster..
          Great player.. but your squad is full!.. it feels Schauster is goin with the "Whoever i can get" mentality

Comment

seems kinda like a desperate buy since you didn't get Kaka, he's a good player but 27mill is too much for him

Comment

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
              Why would you buy sneijder if you are going for robben? sneijder is like a worser version of robben, that drenthe is a great buy for you guys, but i hope robben goes to madrid, so quaresma goes to chelsea, and comes to the premiership.
              FYI, sneijder is a #10, he plays behind the strikers with his "great passing ability" Robben is a Wing forward... whatta comparision

but Sneijder 27 million Now I see why Messi is worth 150 Million...

Comment

Real Madrid hasn't bought Robben, Chelsea wants more money (38 million euros).

Sneijder is also a complete different player, he is a attacking midfielder, like Kasra said he plays behind the strikers, his shooting is superb, you will see some amazing goals this season from Real

btw SF1 jan, I'm not sure about Drenthe, he only performed well for two weeks, don't know if he was worth 13 million euros..

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money View Post
                  Lool I dont understand..
                  WHY?? and WHY for 27mil..
                  I dont understand Schauster..
                  Great player.. but your squad is full!.. it feels Schauster is goin with the "Whoever i can get" mentality
                  our squad is not full... we dont have a replacement for beckham at RM.

plus, we only have 2 "superstars" in van nistelrooy and robinho. we should get another superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
                    are you seriouis? Have ever watched sneijder play? Look robben may have been somehting awhile but he isnt that player anymore. First off his is extremely soft; one little injury and hell want to sit out 5 games. Second of all robben is only really effective when he is on the outside, however Sniejder can play both wing and mid. He's got a better shot than robben too.

IF he is as good as some people say than why would mourinhio want to him gone?
                    The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Money is gooz for these people....27 Million for Sneijder?...common man..WTF...serzlii...

Ajax just knew Real Madrid are desperate for midfielders so they put the price up...But noway Sneijder is worth 27Million......

Real Madrid are DUMB if they bench Guti for Sneijder....

Obafeme Martins
                      Kanoute
                      Van Der Vart
                      Mikel
                      QUARESMA

Now thats players Real Madrid should be investing in...Sneijer..Ah ah...halam baham khord.....Hala if it was Van Der Vart i would of said Well done....

I mean for gods sake...Am not a Real Madrid fan but 1 of my favourite midfielders player there in the name of Guti....Even a midfielder such as Aisatti would be FANTASTIC........

Look at Barcelonas signings and then compare them to Real Madrid...
                      Aslan Madrid RIDE........Baaaad joriiii

Comment

Yay Aryan Robben

Comment

what a waste of money!!

Comment

How rich is Real Madrid man!? 27 million for a player I have never heard of??? (i have heard schneider but its a common name so i dont know which one, is it the really good midfielder that plays in holland?)

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

I was never impressed by Snijeder or Robben. Robben has speed, but no brains. And Snijeder has a good shot, but he is quite predictable.

Drenthe was not a bad signing. He was bought for his potential and what he can become, as opposed to what he currently is

Comment

Working...
                              X