Real Madrid signs Sneijder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    our squad is not full... we dont have a replacement for beckham at RM.

plus, we only have 2 "superstars" in van nistelrooy and robinho. we should get another superstar.
    Sneider isnt a RM last time i checked..lol
    His more like the Iniesta type of player who can play as a shadow striker/ Attacking Mid.. Which kinda confuses me because Real USUALLY play with 2 / Max 3 in the middle and usually 2 are Defensive Midfielders..
    So i dont see Diarra , Gutti , Emerson and Raul get much playing time after this signing.
    ----
    Drenthe on the other hand was a must have for you guys and i applaud you for snatching him quickly!
    Last edited by Milad-69; 08-13-2007, 04:02 AM.

Comment

thanks farhad jan

interesting news...

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        our squad is not full... we dont have a replacement for beckham at RM.

plus, we only have 2 "superstars" in van nistelrooy and robinho. we should get another superstar.
        Sneijder isn't a superstar, he is good I guess, but Guti is ALOT better

Comment

Originally posted by alihos93 View Post
          How rich is Real Madrid man!? 27 million for a player I have never heard of??? (i have heard schneider but its a common name so i dont know which one, is it the really good midfielder that plays in holland?)
          He was the best midfielder, probably even the best player playing in the Dutch league.

Here are some videos of him:

Comment

27 miljoen is veel te veel voor Sneijder. en nu ajax sneijder heeft kwijt geraakt worden ze al helemaal geen kampioen!!. en martin van geel is egt een mietje hij durfde Sneijder geneens te verkopen, maar als het gaat om geld gaat er toch een lichtje branden in zijn flut hoofd.
            ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

Ajax aregoing to have a hard time

Comment

I wouldn't have payed 27 mil for Sneijder, even tho I believe he's the best midfielder in Holland, and one of their best players (not better than Seedorf tho in midfield imo).

I'd rather have Sneijder than Robben...
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  I wouldn't have payed 27 mil for Sneijder, even tho I believe he's the best midfielder in Holland, and one of their best players (not better than Seedorf tho in midfield imo).
                  I'd rather have Sneijder than Robben...
                  coming from the guy who thinks denizli is better than haan

Comment

i wondered about this guy...i dont follow dutch football much...! \
                    seems like the general consensus is that we paid too much for the guy...but i guess we are desperate as the season starts in a few days..!
                    thanks for all the video and infos shirfarhad khan..!
                    like i said before i havent been too impressed yet by this off season's move so far..! lets see what this coach has up his sleeve..?
                    also robben is not worth anywhere over 25 mil , the guy can only play left wing well..! not impressed with him anywhere else on the pitch..!
                    i think we should go after Alaves.. instead.. he can be the next r.carlos..
                    fking chelsea is waiting for us to cough up big dollars for robben so they can spend it on alaves..!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                      Yes indeed! Also coming from a guy who lives in Holland, has seen all of Sneijder's matches this season, club wise and for Holland's NT. A guy who's seen Robben moving up from small Dutch clubs to Chelsea, so he knows what he's talking about.

A guy who knows Haan and his work, and without any doubt in his mind can say that Denizli is better than Haan, even tho he's not even such a fan of Denizli. Now go figure...

I'd much rather have a Sneijder in my team than that cry baby Robben, and I think most people who follow Dutch football closely will agree.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
                        Ajax aregoing to have a hard time
                        No they're not.

They are used to selling players for big money to big clubs, that's how they stay on top of their game.
                        ________

Schuster is making a movement similar to Barcelona in the past where a lot of players from Holland came in and defined the squad.
                        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                          Nah man, Aryan is right.

Sneijder doesn't add his ego to the squad, he's just a solid attacking midfielder with lots of talent and even better teamwork than Robben.

Even though Robben's a better player, he brings even more problems with his injuries and big ego and style of play.
                          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

i hope robben doesnt come. real madrid are men. no time for diving girls like robben.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              Yes indeed! Also coming from a guy who lives in Holland, has seen all of Sneijder's matches this season, club wise and for Holland's NT. A guy who's seen Robben moving up from small Dutch clubs to Chelsea, so he knows what he's talking about.
                              A guy who knows Haan and his work, and without any doubt in his mind can say that Denizli is better than Haan, even tho he's not even such a fan of Denizli. Now go figure...
                              I'd much rather have a Sneijder in my team than that cry baby Robben, and I think most people who follow Dutch football closely will agree.
                              its cool bro, I was just playing with ya

sneijder is a good player I just dont know how good he will be at madrid, it will be interesting to see how much game time he gets. But 27 million is too much for him!

All I know is that there is going to be alot of dutch at Real should Robben come aswell.

Comment

Working...
                              X