Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fc Barcelona vs. Fc Bayern Mnchen right now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fc Barcelona vs. Fc Bayern Mnchen right now!!!

its a "goodbye" game for scholl.

for those who live in germany,switzerland or austria: ARD is showing it.

min. 30

still 0-0

barca playing with eto'o,ronaldinho and henry upfront.

i'm sure that you can also watch it online somwhere

brilliant pass by ronaldinho.

henry vs. kahn 1 on 1.

kahn saves it

Comment

messi just scored with a BRILLIANT volley!!!! (min 86th)

Comment

a fan just ran on the pitch and they neede 3 people to get him. the moderator was holarious

Comment

game is over

barca 1 - 0 bayern

goodbye scholl!

Comment

It was a boring match, but we won. Nice goal my Messi. Henry played like crap today!!!
            FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

you summed it up perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
                a fan just ran on the pitch and they neede 3 people to get him. the moderator was holarious
                He is called Jimmy Jumper...
                He shows up often at games and jumps on the field on the field..
                Search him up on Youtube!

Comment

^^ jedi migi? lool thanks bro i will

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money View Post
                    He is called Jimmy Jumper...
                    He shows up often at games and jumps on the field on the field..
                    Search him up on Youtube!
                    i thought those who run onto the pitch are taken to jail.

Comment

Ardi jaan, this match wasnot organised special for Scholl... I heard the commentator talkingabout the First Franz Beckenbauer cup or somthing

Comment

whoaaaaaaaaa, craaaaaap, i missed it. what was the score??????

Comment

dang...
                          i missed it...!
                          surprise it was boring...must be avoiding injuries..deal..!
                          nice goodbye game for a great player..! did scholl played the 90
                          ?

Comment

They subbed out Scholl at 52 minutes....

In the past I've seen retiring players play the whole game with a grand finally sicne it is never a "must win match", was Bayern scared of losing I don't get it... because they lost anyways even with Ribery coming in for him.
                            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                              They subbed out Scholl at 52 minutes....

In the past I've seen retiring players play the whole game with a grand finally sicne it is never a "must win match", was Bayern scared of losing I don't get it... because they lost anyways even with Ribery coming in for him.
                              not really, infact, most goodbye matches never play the retiring player the whole game, probably because the player cant continue playing for the whole 90 minutes...

im surprised scholl played 52 minutes, he usually plays for 30 minutes...

i wish i had seen the game, anywayz considering this bayern squad whose age is counted in "weeks" now lost narrowly to a barca squad which not only has one of the best squads in the world but also been playing with each other for years now, i think its not a bad result.

anywayz, thanx mehmet school for ur long term service! he was at bayern longer than kahn also if im not mistaken, by 1 year!
                              truly one of the most popular players of bayern ever!
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                              X