Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no hockey team has a big fan base like Toronto but has the stupidest manager!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no hockey team has a big fan base like Toronto but has the stupidest manager!

Jail time tolls for new Leaf Bell
    August 14, 2007

Bell pleaded guilty in a San Jose courtroom Tuesday to charges of drunk driving causing injury and hit and run.

The Leaf forward, picked up in the Vesa Toskala trade with San Jose in June, will be sentenced to six months in a Santa Clara ,California county jail to be served at the end of this upcoming season.

Official sentencing will be in October.

The charges stem from an incident in San Jose on Labour Day last year when Bell's vehicle rear-ended a pickup truck in the early morning hours, leaving the driver of the truck with head injuries.

Bell fled the scene only to be found a short distance away by San Jose police.

Leafs' GM John Ferguson had little to say when reached by Sportsnet.

"I will reserve comment until I can more fully review the situation," he said.

Bell started his NHL career in Chicago in 2000 after a successful junior career in Ottawa. He was subsequently dealt to the Sharks last summer and then became part of the Leafs organization after John Ferguson made the trade to acquire Toskala at this year's NHL draft.

Bell has two years remaining on a three-year $6.5 million dollar contract.

HOW THE HELL CAN THE MANAGER SIGN HIM WHEN HE KNOWS HE HAS TO GO TO JAIL? AND IF HE DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THIS? MAKES HIM MORE OF AN IDIOT!
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

haha mark bell, i remember last season, during training camp, he got charged with a DUI haha. i think the jail is like 20 minutes from where i live too haha. im ok with him going to toronto, but toskala, nooooooooooooooooooooooo. if nabokov gets injured we are screwed
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

bro how the hell cud we have signed him he is takin 2 million cap space which we cud have a good player there our manger is screwin usno cup for 42 years!!!
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

yeah bell isnt a good player, but i think he can fit well in toronto like as a second line LW.

but in san jose he ruined patrick marleaus ability. worst line in sharks history that made wanna go slap our coach

bell-marleau-guerin, i hated that

but in san jose we dont have great players (thornton is a joke, and i hate how ppl are comparing him to lemieux and gretzky because of that 2 straight seasons with 90 assists, and cheechoo aint all that either), but we have cluth players that can score when it counts, but bell had like 7 goals last season i think, but back with chicago he had like 28 i think. so toronto could be a place for him to get his skill back, o yeah he also likes to fight, which i enjoy
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Working...
        X