[live report] werder bremen vs. dinamo zagreb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    this shitt belongs in international forum...!
    it has nothing to do with persian football....!
    please stop licking brangoh's balls...he did the best he could and wasnt good enough besides he got paid handsomely for it and got to be a head coach at wc as well.... he is in the past ....give it up already or move this crap to international forum...!
    You said it brother I guess some people just don't follow the rules. Moderators please move this to the international forum where it belongs. Last time I checked Bronko is no longer our coach so this has nothing to do with Iran.

Comment

sorry I couldnt update, we had guests. but luckily there were others who updated.

zagreb played good football. they were very organized and had good players. throughout the whole match they managed to create chances, despite bremen putting them under pressure.

zagreb played 451, but it worked good for them.
      mainly because all the layers were playing on the right position and they had a good player on every position.
      also they had bosko balaban as their lone striker, who was one of the best players. he ran much, recieved balls and messed with bremens defenders. he was a constant threat, he scored the goal (which was nicely created) and could have scored at least another time. (if you havent realized yet, I'm trying to make a link to another lone striker who played under branko)
      their playmaker modric was really good (but karimi is better imo)

but what made me sad most was that zagreb was so organized. no disorder where the players just did what they wanted. no 300 meters distance between the strikers and the rest of the team. they had something you could call transistion between defense and offense, it was pretty good actually.

ah lets just forget it

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
        Yeah, he really "reed" by losing by ONE GOAL against one of the best teams in Europe, Werder. While GN is a TRUE WINNER by taking the most talented Iranian team and losing to a denigrated Korean team and getting kicked out of the Quarter-finals of one of the weakest Asia Cup's ever.
        Jamesh kon baba..
        I never said GN is better... Stop Assuming something i didnt say!

Comment

Working...
        X