Materazzi reveals it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Materazzi reveals it!

MILAN, Italy (AP) - Italy defender Marco Materazzi has finally disclosed what he said to Zinedine Zidane in the World Cup final that provoked the former France midfielder to retaliate with a head-butt.

"I prefer the whore that is your sister," Materazzi divulged in an interview in next week's edition of Italian magazine TV Sorrisi E Canzoni, according to Italian news reports on Saturday.
    Zidane head-butted Materazzi in the chest with 10 minutes left in last year's final. He was sent off for violent conduct, ending his stellar career with a red card.

Italy went on to win the match in a penalty shootout after the score was 1-1 after extra time.

Materazzi, who received a two-game ban for incitement, has since apologized to Zidane.

France coach Raymond Domenech said earlier this month that Materazzi did the right thing by getting Zidane sent off

my source is www.foxsportsworld.com

Comment

what kind of pos says such a thing and then says it again. materazzi needs to be in a zoo.

Comment

Ok if that was me I would of taken out his legs, and made sure I would of ended his football career. Heck it was my last game anyways might as well take that a$$hole out with you. I would make sure the bastard would never WALK again if he said something like that towards any of my family member. This punk got off lightly with just a head butt what a piece of garbage.

Comment

looooooooooool materazzi is my hero!
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            Come on dude that was really ppor sportsmanship by Mazeratti. In soprts there are just certain code of ethics which are sort of unwritten rules. You don't insult someone about their race is a good example of an un written rule. You don't insult someone about their family there is trash talking, and there is a LOW BLOW. What Mazeratti did crossed the line in my book that was uncalled for.

Again I'm cool with trashtalking as long as you don't hit someone below the belt. Calling his sister a whore classifys as uncalled for dude.

Comment

Thats disgusting man

Comment

what zidane did is just as bad as what materzzi did and your telling me if rezaei did this and we won the world cup cuz of it ud be hating on rezaei???
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

what zidane did is just as bad as what materzzi did and your telling me if rezaei did this and we won the world cup cuz of it ud be hating on rezaei???
                  yes... i dont want a fake world cup. i want a deserved one.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                    France coach Raymond Domenech said earlier this month that Materazzi did the right thing by getting Zidane sent off
                    He is right. The stakes were too, waaaay too high to get emotional. Zidane should have controlled his emotionas and once he was lifting the cup then bang materazzi on the head with it!
                    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Hey you bring up a good point but MAZERATTI WAS THE INSTIGATOR. Zidan just naturally reacted to this guy calling his sister A WHORE. I think most players would react the same way bro if it was them. If we won the world cup and Rezaei did the same thing, I'm sure IT WOULD BE ON EVERY MAJOR IRANIAN MEDIA OUTLET BRO.

Zidane should of controled is emotions I agree with that, but come on bro what Mazeratti siad was VERY CLASSLESS. He instigated the whole thing and Zidane reacted badly.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                        what kind of pos says such a thing and then says it again. materazzi needs to be in a zoo.
                        No Doubt..
                        Piece of Shit!.. Animals like him don't belong in football!

Btw , by no means do i think what Zidane did was justified..!

Comment

Grande Matrix! World Man of Peace!

It is just normal trash talking, I don't see what the big deal is.

Comment

again this shit happens all the time zidane is just as bad as materazzi sherwin jaan ur right marco started it but zidane finished it

but italia gets the last laugh
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
                              Hey you bring up a good point but MAZERATTI WAS THE INSTIGATOR. Zidan just naturally reacted to this guy calling his sister A WHORE. I think most players would react the same way bro if it was them. If we won the world cup and Rezaei did the same thing, I'm sure IT WOULD BE ON EVERY MAJOR IRANIAN MEDIA OUTLET BRO.
                              Zidane should of controled is emotions I agree with that, but come on bro what Mazeratti siad was VERY CLASSLESS. He instigated the whole thing and Zidane reacted badly.
                              my fellow bruin, I thought you might find this interesting

http://oregon.scout.com/a.z?s=128&p=2&c=668929
                              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X