No announcement yet.

Materazzi reveals it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've argued this a long time, no point to start again.

But both did stupid things, however it's no surprise Materazzi acted like the dog he is in every game he plays, club and country.
    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
      my fellow bruin, I thought you might find this interesting
      http://oregon.scout.com/a.z?s=128&p=2&c=668929
      Very nice I always loved our uniforms thank you for that. You know we can be the drakhorse in the Pac 10. Asuming USC stays at #1, it should be between Cal and UCLA for the #2 spot. Now if that happens and UCLA beats out Cal, we can go to a BCS bowl game. Hey did you get the story that our WR coach was arrested for burglury? It seems like he is a good recruiter and he recruited some good inner city WR's. I guess this gives a new meaning to the term "sticky fingers."

This is coach Karl Dorel's(sp?) make or break season with UCLA. They have a lot of returning players and they are ranked I bleieve #17 in one of the polls. The expectations are high this year I am looking forward to a good season Persianbruin.

Comment

MARCO MATERRAZI.you like him or hate him you have to respect him.he is a world cup winner and did a very smart thing throwing zidane out of football for his country.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
          MARCO MATERRAZI.you like him or hate him you have to respect him.he is a world cup winner and did a very smart thing throwing zidane out of football for his country.

I doubt he said that thinking zidane would get sent off lol.

Materrazzi is an animal...zidane should have headbutted him, then spit on his face when he was on the ground for saying something like that.

Comment

Materazzi is a son of a ***** and anyone who supports his act in that match is one too.

Comment

PG stop going with ur emotions and start thinking more with ur brain...stop this blind love for italy and everything italian....i understand u r half italian and are being a patriot but ethics and morals should be put ahead of everything else....if humans didnt do this we would not differ much to animals
              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
              sigpic

Comment

i think what materazzi did was genius because it got zidane out and he wud of scored his pk and is the reason we won

what abou when malouda dived in 5 mins of the match and got that PK i think that was more discusting then what marco did
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

LOL

this topic again?

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    i think what materazzi did was genius because it got zidane out and he wud of scored his pk and is the reason we won
                    what abou when malouda dived in 5 mins of the match and got that PK i think that was more discusting then what marco did
                    even tho i think it was a horrible thing to say by materazzi, i agree. that was nowhere NEAR a penalty

Comment

i think what materazzi did was genius because it got zidane out and he wud of scored his pk and is the reason we wonwhat abou when malouda dived in 5 mins of the match and got that PK i think that was more discusting then what marco did
                      You just said that Italy plays dirty football

Comment

Guys tell me, how many of you plays football, regularly at a club? Plays matches every week?

You tell me how many times these words are said inthe last minute to get you outta your game, **** your mind, and get you sent off?
                        It happens a lot, and you should not answer with your fists or headbutss, you should answer with your feet and your game. I'm a italia supporter, but I'm 99% sure that if Zidane would've stayed on the field, he could've lifted the trophy and smacked Materazzi with it in the face

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                          Guys tell me, how many of you plays football, regularly at a club? Plays matches every week?

You tell me how many times these words are said inthe last minute to get you outta your game, **** your mind, and get you sent off?
                          It happens a lot, and you should not answer with your fists or headbutss, you should answer with your feet and your game. I'm a italia supporter, but I'm 99% sure that if Zidane would've stayed on the field, he could've lifted the trophy and smacked Materazzi with it in the face

very mature post! well said.
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money View Post
                            You just said that Italy plays dirty football
                            i dn gv f--- dirty clean a lil dirty a lil clean we won tha cup lol
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Big Rep to Zidane.
                              Materazzi deserves a headbutt to the face in pretty much every game.

Comment

i dn gv f--- dirty clean a lil dirty a lil clean we won tha cup lol
                                yup. hes italian.

Comment

Working...
                                X