Ribery is the one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    and when we won the champions league these guys, werent around?
    figo had glorious years at madrid?? please... his glorious years were at barca!
    and no, i dont want alves when i have 2 of the best full backs in the world: lahm and sagnol
    yea, cassano sucked, just cos madrid wasted him!
    same for ciciniho!
    and ronaldo...
    sure,,, we all know which team wastes talents and money at the same time..HALA MADRID!
    please dont talk about wasting players when it comes to Madrid.

We have one of the best youth academies in the world,, much better than Bayern's so please..

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
      please dont talk about wasting players when it comes to Madrid.
      We have one of the best youth academies in the world,, much better than Bayern's so please..
      baseless claims with no backup...
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

baseless claims with no backup...
        well then you obviously dont follow football close enough!!

Spanish football for that matter.

If you watch La Liga you will see that alot of the promising players that play for La Liga clubs come from the Real Madrid youth academy.

Go do some research and see for yourself!

Roberto Soldado and Javier Protillo are some for mention. But now Soldado is back at Madrid.

Comment

If you watch La Liga you will see that alot of the promising players that play for La Liga clubs come from the Real Madrid youth academy.
          Roberto Soldado and Javier Protillo are some for mention. But now Soldado is back at Madrid.
          Your Comparing Soldado and Portillo to the likes of....lool

Valdez,Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol,Messi.... Mexican Wonderkid Dos Santos << Probably the new BIG Thing in World Soccer And NEW Spanish Prodigy 17 year old Krkic to mention a few that has come out of the Barcelona youth academy and still plays in Barcelona...!! They currently also bringing up Dos Santos younger brother Jonathan Dos Santos..They are saying he will become even better then his older brother Dos Santos...

Barcelona Youth academy is BY FAR, The best academy in Spain...BY FAR

There is no Argument here that Barcelonas Youth Academy has brought up TRUE STARS

Real Madrids BEST players coming from their youth team are Guti, Casillas And Miguel Torress
          Maybe Raul, Because he was brought up in Ath Madrid in his younger years...These 3 are biig names..Very big names....

But...

compare that to Barcelonas....

Now, You gotta be kidding yourself if you say Real Madrid...Anyone can see That Barcelona has the better youth academy......

Comment

hehe..thats exactly my point...
            name me some of real madrids youth academy products??? hehe..soldado and protillo...and u want me to be like WOWWWW???!!!

two of bayerns are hargraeves and schweinsteiger..
            we also have lahm, dietmer haman and markus babbel.

andreas ottl, michael rensing and jose guerrero are our other products which are yet to prove themselves, just like ur miguel torres, protillo and soldado!

let me teach u something about ur own club since u "follow" spanish football so much and i dont..

ur 2 main youth academy products are raul and casillas...
            thats all....
            even sergio ramos came from sevilla and not from your youth academy!
            now go study real madrid or la liga for that matter la liga before u come and make baseless claims here.
            protillo and soldado it seems....congratz!
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

hehe..thats exactly my point...
              name me some of real madrids youth academy products??? hehe..soldado and protillo...and u want me to be like WOWWWW???!!!

two of bayerns are hargraeves and schweinsteiger..
              we also have lahm, dietmer haman and markus babbel.

andreas ottl, michael rensing and jose guerrero are our other products which are yet to prove themselves, just like ur miguel torres, protillo and soldado!

let me teach u something about ur own club since u "follow" spanish football so much and i dont..

ur 2 main youth academy products are raul and casillas...
              thats all....
              even sergio ramos came from sevilla and not from your youth academy!
              now go study real madrid or la liga for that matter la liga before u come and make baseless claims here.
              protillo and soldado it seems....congratz!
              Yashar jan..Read my post above...

Barcelona has the best Youth Acamedy in Spain and probably 1 of the best in the World.....

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1 View Post
                Barcelona has the best Youth Acamedy in Spain and probably 1 of the best in the World.....
                very true!
                real madrid is internationally known to buy players for a lot of money, usually the most established ones, wasting a lot of money and at times, even talent!

btw, miguel torres still needs to prove himself and has just surfaced the international football and guti isnt really that great but anywayz, we accept him as well
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

very true!
                  although torres still needs to prove himself and has just surfaced the international football and guti isnt really that great..
                  Well that was my point Guti and Toress who are supposed 2 be some of their biggest exports arent even that good...

Casillass is deffinatly their best EVER from youth academy, and give it to them, He is 1 of the best goalkeepers in the World...

But Barcelonas list is just amazing....How can Real Madrid fans say they say they have the best Youth Academy in the World...When they dnt even have the best Youth Academy in Spain.....

Noone even comes close to Barcelona...Not by a mile....

Appreicate the stars Barcelona have GIVEN us, and keep giving us till THIS day...

Ask 10 experts who has the best Youth System, Trust me 10 of them will say Barcelona...!!! u cant be blind...

Comment

We have one of the best youth academies in the world,,
                    LMAO, just name 5 youthplayers that have made it to the first team... no wait let me make it less difficult.. name me 3

When it comes to youth academies no one beat Ajax and Sporting Lissabon.

Comment

i know ajax is very popular and well known for its youth academy...
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1 View Post
                        Exactly!!!!!

Real Madrid best youth academy

Didn't want to interrupt your discussion, but i just had to say that:

Bayern are better then Real Madrid this year, and Barca will win La liga
                        FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmani View Post
                          Exactly!!!!!
                          Real Madrid best youth academy
                          Didn't want to interrupt your discussion, but i just had to say that:
                          Bayern are better then Real Madrid this year, and Barca will win La liga
                          we will see u in the european super cup this year bro
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

RM?? best youth academy system???
                            Nima please ..
                            Pavon?? Mejia?? De La Red??
                            These are the players who are the light of Real..
                            Your Claim is absurd
                            RM have a GOOD youth system but nowhere near the BEST..

Comment

we will see u in the european super cup this year bro
                              Hopefully

Comment

i wish he was at man u

Comment

Working...
                                X