No announcement yet.

Malouda: The DIVING king!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't dive in the final, and he didn't dive against Liverpool either, he dummied it for Drogba, and the referee made a bad call. Florent Malouda is an awesome player, now you can't hate him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
      He didn't dive in the final, and he didn't dive against Liverpool either, he dummied it for Drogba, and the referee made a bad call. Florent Malouda is an awesome player, now you can't hate him for that.
      end of... good post btw

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        watch your mouth buddy... and read my post again. how can you NOT agree about gilardinho diving after you saw that clip. so dont say "im such a man because i admit gilardinho dive."

i just showed that you are nothing but a ZER ZAN
        even though i agreed with you..u came back and accusing me of being biased for not agreeing when i already did

Comment

just like the final he JUMPED up in the air

watch the replay and tell me why he was jumping?? there was no tackle, there was no one at his feet......he actually went up when the ball was on the ground. Its obvious he was drawign a foul otherwise he would have tried to touch the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
            these italy fans never get tired of having to prove that their the best.
            the fact that they need to prove it to everyone shows that they are not convincing champions.
            We will see how well ur team does in the euro !!

its actually the other way around buddy, you guys are sooo busy to prove italy didnt deserve to win. If you guys are so sure then why dont u just chill?

p.s. winning the euro cup is NOT THE SAME AS THE WORLD CUP!
            Any team can win the euro cup as we've seen in the past but winning the world cup is only for a few teams!

Only 7 teams have won the world cup

Comment

http://footytube.com/

7th minute Liverpool vs Chlesea clip.

Malouda jumps 4 feet into the air, turns around and falls to the ground after never being touched or even close to being touched.

And you're telling me it was just a fake? Of course it was an attempted fake but it was also an attempt at penalty where e was successful in fooling the ref.

If he wants the respect that he deserves as a talented player he has to stop the BS that he's pulling again and again.
              The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
              For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
              http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
              http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
              http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                i just showed that you are nothing but a ZER ZAN
                even though i agreed with you..u came back and accusing me of being biased for not agreeing when i already did
                and you just showed you talk nonsense. WHEN DID I ACCUSE YOU OF BEING BIASED FOR NOT AGREEING... you did agree. i just said dont say "oh im such a man unlike you guys i admit gilardinho dives." lets just leave it at that.

Comment

then you cant hate us for being campione del mondo
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    just like the final he JUMPED up in the air
                    watch the replay and tell me why he was jumping?? there was no tackle, there was no one at his feet......he actually went up when the ball was on the ground. Its obvious he was drawign a foul otherwise he would have tried to touch the ball.
                    that is called a dummy my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      then you cant hate us for being campione del mondo
                      I don't hate Italy at all for being world champs, I never said I did, Italy does have a bad reputation for diving, and it is true to an extent, but that is not the reason they won the world cup, the old tradition of excellent defending is why they won, plus good team spirit and good coach.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                        end of... good post btw
                        Merci

Comment

Working...
                        X