Man City win 3 in a row !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man City win 3 in a row !!

How on earth does a hastily put together side, win 3 big games in row, the last one being against Man United !!
    On the other hand, bolton with almost the same players as the season before do not know when or where their next win is actually gonna come from ?
    The answer is simple; one team has a manager of the highest calibre, whilst the other has little "sammy lee".
    A man who has no idea about the game of football, does'nt even know how to spell tactics, and yes he won't be there for much longer, of that I can assure u. Rumours are already flying around in all the british tabloids !!
    Now who does sammy remind u of ?? A certain Mr Ghalenoie, of course !!
    ARE THERE ANY RUMOURS FLYING AROUND ???

Moved to International football forum.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

"I don't know how many corner kicks we had or how much possession we had, but I do know we had clear-cut chances throughout the match, even in the first 10 minutes," Ferguson said.

"We really should have sewn the game up even before they'd crossed the halfway line. We've only got ourselves to blame – let's make no mistake about that."

same thing happened in both the portsmouth and reading games... city were so lucky that even if cantona, best, yorkie an cole, Van nistelrooy, hughes an co all played in their prime they still wouldn't hav scored...

Comment

This is the end of Fergusen, Unless a miracle saves him.
        Also, the end of Little sammy (Bolton).

Comment

Working...
        X