LOL US lost to nobody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL US lost to nobody

CHANGWON, South Korea -- The United States allowed two goals in the last eight minutes and lost to Tajikistan 4-3 at the under-17 World Cup on Monday.

The Americans opened the scoring but fell behind 2-1 before tying it just after halftime when Greg Garza latched onto Billy Schuler's lobbed pass in the 48th minute.

Schuler made it 3-2 with his header from an Alex Nimo corner kick in the 53rd minute.

The U.S. was heading to victory until Nuriddin Davronov made it 3-3 shortly after coming on in the 81st minute and Fatkhullo Fatkhuloev scored the game-winner in the 86th minute.

Tajikistan, third in Asian qualifying, was making its debut at the under-17 tournament.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

dameshoon garm

especially that they speak farsi, technically we can claim that we beat them

Comment

see this was what i was talking about. the US team has the best conditions than the whole world but then they lose to a team like this. shameful...

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        see this was what i was talking about. the US team has the best conditions than the whole world but then they lose to a team like this. shameful...

its called FOOTBALL man, it happens

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          its called FOOTBALL man, it happens
          one game ok. but look at what the US has achieved... wow the gold cup.

Comment

Well this thread is about their U17 team but yes, wow for winning the Gold Cup. They beat Mexico in the final en route to their championship. Not many countries can claim to have done that.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Well this thread is about their U17 team but yes, wow for winning the Gold Cup. They beat Mexico in the final en route to their championship. Not many countries can claim to have done that.
              i thought you were against the us team... anyways usa should be a world power in soccer and they are not. this proves that TALENT is lacking. end of story.

Comment

I'm neither for or against them. Your argument proves nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  I'm neither for or against them. Your argument proves nothing.
                  the US spends the most on the sport than any other country. yet they are a top 20 team at best. you dont think talent is missing?

Comment

is it just me or does that make it even sweeter haha

Comment

Don't laugh at the US too much, we lost to Tajikistan too and so did alot of other Asian teams. They obviously have a very good squad.

Comment

one game ok. but look at what the US has achieved... wow the gold cup.
                        footall/soccer is a young sport in america, give them time and trust me the will be much better. look at their 1998 team and now.... if we played them we would probally get murked.

and we are the ones underacheiving.... we havent won a major title since 1976. and WAFF and Asian Games are not major.
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

I Love Tajikstan! Specially Those Tajik Girls!:d

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                            footall/soccer is a young sport in america, give them time and trust me the will be much better. look at their 1998 team and now.... if we played them we would probally get murked.
                            and we are the ones underacheiving.... we havent won a major title since 1976. and WAFF and Asian Games are not major.
                            USA has been trying so hard for the past 13 years in soccer but they still suck. 13 years is a lot of time...

Comment

Our under 17 beat Tajikistan 4-0 LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X